test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Warbird Bridge

bidzarbidzar Member Posts: 60 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
I've looked around the web and the forums, but I can't find the answer.
I have three frames in my Ready Room. Two I found the paintings for the farm and the one from the colony, but the third is empty. Why? Did I miss a painting in the Romulan Republic missions? I have the helmet, the sword, the model warbird, and the two other paintings but the last frame is empty.
Any help or pointers would be great!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am in the exactly same situation like you. I have all the other items you mentioned, but one of the frames in my ready room and the captain's quarters on my warbird remains empty. I would very much like to know if we did something wrong or missed something.

Advice anyone? Does anyone have all the pictures in the ready room on his warbird and if so, could you please share where you got it from so I can make my interiors complete? Any advice would be much appreciated! :)
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • displayname707displayname707 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bidzar wrote: »
    I have the helmet, the sword, the model warbird, and the two other paintings but the last frame is empty.
    Any help or pointers would be great!

I have 1 more thing next to the sword, somekind of a trophy and next to warbird model on table some other thingy... But yeah, 1 empty frame.
  • jolaujolau Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just want to see more variety of Romulan bridges. The Romulan bridges from TOS, sets from "Face Of The Enemy"/"Timescape", et. al.
    edited June 2013
    I have 1 more thing next to the sword, somekind of a trophy and next to warbird model on table some other thingy... But yeah, 1 empty frame.

Do you mean the helmet on your main table? Next to the warbird mode I only have the crystalized trophy.

Any additional help by anyone in regards of trophies and the missing painting would be much appreciated. :)
    Maybe someone that has collected all the things that go in our ready room could share what they are and how they were obtained.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i've seen the painting you discover when doing the memory lane mission, the warbird, the sword, the helmet, a panoramic picture of virinat.

P.S. the picture that looks like your playing tetris with odd shape isnt empty, its just a strange looking picture, it doesnt match the walls of the ship so its not an empty frame.
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Meanwhile, I finished a mission recently that awarded me a floor trophy, and was told to go to the crew deck of my ship to set it up. I went to the club/bar, where I would expect to be able to set up a floor trophy, and ran all over the area without once seeing a button to set up trophies. Same for my quarters and ready room. I'm not too bothered about not being able to set up trophies in the ready room; we get 2 paintings, a helmet, a sword, a Warbird model, and a Greek Key painting (that's what that "empty" frame is, the "Greek Key," which was a common motif in Greek and Roman designs -- but I do wonder if there isn't supposed to be some other painting that isn't yet implemented which would go in that spot). Those are quite nice. But I am disappointed that there's no way to set up trophies in the bar/club area.
  • malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have...

On the coffee table:
    • T'Liss model
    • Crystal

In the trophy case:
    • Sword of the Raptor Star
    • Crescent-shaped trophy

On the desk:
    • D'Vex's helmet

In the ready room:
    • Virinat painting
    • Panoramic Virinat painting
    • Greek key painting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • displayname707displayname707 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I still dont think that as a painting, because the chair and couches backrests have similar pattern in captains room. This looks more like a placeholder for a painting cause this one picture doesnt fit atall into that room, it has no story. Also the doors in romualn command centre has that same pattern. Its clear its not a painting.
  • voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wow, I didn't even realize you could get all these items for your ready room. I know about the painting of Virinat and D'vex helmet from the one mission, how do you get the others?
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the inputs everyone, I guess that I have the same items that more or less everyone here mentioned to have.

I was a bit puzzled about the Greek Key painting, I agree that it goes well with the surroundings and I always thought so, but then I saw OP's thread and made me wonder a bit. I couldn't remember if that was the same bacground I had before I got the Virinat picture because I didn't pay that much attention back then :o, I didn't expect to have pictures and stuff added to my quarters before I saw things popping out. :)
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • bidzarbidzar Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Its not a key painting, its a place holder. Same background was there in that frame as the others before getting the painting rewards.
    edited June 2013
    The "empty" frame is the Greek Key motif, as I said earlier. But I suspect that it is indeed a placeholder, as I also said earlier.

I have the two Virinat paintings, the ancient Sword, the Centurion Helmet, the Crescent thingy sculpture, and the T'Liss Warbird, but how do you get the Crystal? I only have the T'Liss Warbird model on the coffee table.
  • malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    protogoth wrote: »
    The "empty" frame is the Greek Key motif, as I said earlier. But I suspect that it is indeed a placeholder, as I also said earlier.

I have the two Virinat paintings, the ancient Sword, the Centurion Helmet, the Crescent thingy sculpture, and the T'Liss Warbird, but how do you get the Crystal? I only have the T'Liss Warbird model on the coffee table.

I also suspect that the greek key is a placeholder.

I do not know how I got the crystal to be honest. :o But it looks great and balances out the T'Liss model. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • naeviusnaevius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think the crystal was from 1st place in the CE event, right? Same as the big floor trophy you see on Fed/KDF ships.
    Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
    edited June 2013
    naevius wrote: »
    I think the crystal was from 1st place in the CE event, right? Same as the big floor trophy you see on Fed/KDF ships.

I don't think so. I have the crystal on the table and never even played the CE with my Romulan char. yet.
    I have absolutely no idea where did it come from, but I suspect that it was obtained during the mission where you explore Dewa III to see if it's fit for the new Romulan homeworld and find the sword crustalized after you fight the Tholians. No sure if I'm right though.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • pfannkuchenthetastypfannkuchenthetasty Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Meanwhile, I finished a mission recently that awarded me a floor trophy, and was told to go to the crew deck of my ship to set it up. I went to the club/bar, where I would expect to be able to set up a floor trophy, and ran all over the area without once seeing a button to set up trophies. Same for my quarters and ready room. I'm not too bothered about not being able to set up trophies in the ready room; we get 2 paintings, a helmet, a sword, a Warbird model, and a Greek Key painting (that's what that "empty" frame is, the "Greek Key," which was a common motif in Greek and Roman designs -- but I do wonder if there isn't supposed to be some other painting that isn't yet implemented which would go in that spot). Those are quite nice. But I am disappointed that there's no way to set up trophies in the bar/club area.

Yeah, what's up with that floor trophy thing? Never got what the hell I was supposed to do with it.
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, what's up with that floor trophy thing? Never got what the hell I was supposed to do with it.

Ordinarily (i.e., for a Starfleet or KDF captain), you would go to your
    10 Forward/Pub/Club/WhateverYouWantToCallTheEating&DrinkingDenOnYourShip
    and to to the shelves in front of the bar, where a button will appear to "Set Up Trophies," including a floor trophy. SF/KDF captains can also set up wall trophies in that room (4 total), as well as in their ready room (2 total), but that pub/club area is the only place to set up a floor trophy.

Hopefully when the devs get around to developing and implementing more Romulan bridge options, they'll also repair this oversight (and if it's not an oversight, but intentional, then we should send in a Syndicate team to, um, "negotiate" a reconsideration).
    edited June 2013
    Okay, I see the crystal now in my ready room. I'm not sure if it arrived there as I was replaying missions or if I just never noticed it before (but I don't think it was there from the beginning; the T'Liss was there from the beginning, though).

I do have two Klingon vessels, and I have at least 2 floor trophies (might have picked another one up since I went to the mess hall on the Koro't'inga-disguised-as-a-D7, but if so, I didn't notice it being said by the system), which I can set up on those two ships, and (currently, at least) only those two ships. Hopefully that will change so that we can set up trophies in our Romulan vessels.

Hopefully, we'll see some additional Romulan bridge costume options as well. Currently, we have one Romulan bridge for starships and one for small craft. This is another disparity which needs to be redressed.
    edited June 2013
    Okay, I see the crystal now in my ready room. I'm not sure if it arrived there as I was replaying missions or if I just never noticed it before (but I don't think it was there from the beginning; the T'Liss was there from the beginning, though).

No, you're right, at the beginning we only had the T'liss model on our coffee table. It certainly comes from some mission that is part of the Romulan storyline, but I'm not aware at which point the thing popped out in my ready room, so I have no idea what mission that was. I'm glad that you finally have it now.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • brenvbrenv Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Pretty sure thats the crystal shard we found on new romulus after beating the tholians. :cool: