test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PVP as a Romulan

warrenconradwarrenconrad Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvP Gameplay
I am currently at Commander (almost to 35). I have yet to PVP on this character.
The q's seem to have players in them, but never fill. However, the part that concerns me is that the q doesn't look right.
Normally the list shows how many fed and kdf players are waiting. However, they all currently show the same as fed vs fed q's and just show how many overall are waiting.

I have asked in game and get no good answers. So is PVP broken for Romulans, does it get better at 50? Should I not bother and just use my Feds when I get the PVP bug?
I was hoping to get some meaningful PVP in while still flying my Valdore, but it looks like my only option to get it would be in challenging fleet mates.

Anyone know what's up?
Post edited by warrenconrad on

Comments

• Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ahhh ya whats up is your not level 50 yet.

Low level pvp is none existent cause the game has been around 3 years+ and people pvp on there regular toons which have been level 50 for a long time.

Those rolling new toons likely have many other level 50s... at this point I can level a toon in about 2 days of casual play... why would I be trying to get pvp against new players under 50... I power through and pvp at end game.

Level your toon and then you will have no problem getting pvp to pop. As a romulan you will be pvping for which ever side you allied back at level 10 or so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    warrenconradwarrenconrad Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh, I understand that the big game is end game PVP. I've been around since launch. I have 3 lvl 50s currently, and PVP on all of them.

It has been some time since I have leveled a new one. I was hoping that low level PVP was as fun as it was back in the day. Alas it seems that is not the case.