test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Romulus Accolades.. Need help

mrmicky21mrmicky21 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hey Everyone,

so im accolade hunting on new romulus and wanted to know if people had any idea of getting the following, have tried everywhere, climbed almost everything to get these... please can you help?

1. Underside of this bridge holds a great view
2. the mid level of this waterfall is your destination
3. prove your mastery in the riuns
4. a rock leads you to a view in the staging area
5. a downed tree can be your path
6. climb a rock formation in Epohh fields
7. These is a secret path to and from the river

any help would be appreciated

Many Thanks
Post edited by mrmicky21 on

Comments

• Options
    ztrl1ztrl1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've done all the missions on New Romulus. But I can't get the new exploration accolades there, I've done every one of them and haven't gotten the credit for it. Is there some kind of pre-req mission I need in order to get them???

(Brave New Waterfall and the others like that)

I've beamed up, I've logged out and then back in, and still nothing.

Edit: Solved.

Cannot be on a team to get them to count.
    Some people buy Tier 6 ships and expect to win. Other people buy Tier 6 ships and are Tier 6 pilots.
    ~Tear
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2012
    The accolades are all easy to get to except the waterfall which requires a precise jump and tac skills. According to devs, it should get fixed next week.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33wr2qa&s=6
  • Options
    voratusvoratus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    For the waterfall, when you reach the end of where you can run/jump, face the slope across the way and then roll. You'll roll halfway up the next hill, and can continue from there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    mrmicky21 wrote: »
    7. These is a secret path to and from the river

This one is the easiest. Just find where the Mother Nanov is at the end of the Atlai river and look to your left/west (while facing/looking at Mother Nanov). Simply climb the rock/mountain formation to get the accolade.

It's also possible to get the accolade by approaching from the staging area and making your way down the mountain toward the end of the river and Mother Nanov.

Hope that helps with that particular accolade. ;)
  • Options
    tsasistsasis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ok i found out all "Colonized New Romulus" accolades exept of "The Underside of the bridge holds a great view". I would expect that i have to stay under the brigde near the staging area and watch out the ocean. I tried different position but no one worked. Anyone did this already?
  • Options
    juliamateusjuliamateus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Nope. Without giving too much away, don't some of the bridge support columns look fun to play on? :D
  • Options
    bohiapbohiap Member Posts: 535
    edited December 2012
    I've gotten them all but the bridge

Which bridge? STOWiki says the one between Vastam Peaks and Paehhos Crater. From the South side or North. I tried from the south side and thought I went all the way up it, but I didn't get credit for it.
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It is that bridge, you just got to climb on the support beams and work your way to the center without falling down.
  • Options
    bohiapbohiap Member Posts: 535
    edited December 2012
    Yup. I tried it from the South side but it didn't me credit. Now I'm gonna try it from the North side.

Edit: finally got them all. Got the bridge one on the first try from the North side of the bridge.
  • Options
    tsasistsasis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    got it! i enjoyed a very beautiful view!

thx for your help.
  • Options
    muppetdrummermuppetdrummer Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i was able to get all of them, with some help of a fleetmate, except for the fallen tree. both of us tried many attempts and couldn't get to the top of the rock. is there another way besides where the flowers are?
    Boldly going where I have never been before.
  • Options
    satori47satori47 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Climb the tree, take a right around the back of the rock, and jump with all your might next to where you fell from the tree.That is where I was able to make it to the top.
  • Options
    brickyardbrickyard Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    bohiap wrote: »
    Yup. I tried it from the South side but it didn't me credit. Now I'm gonna try it from the North side.

Edit: finally got them all. Got the bridge one on the first try from the North side of the bridge.

Lol, someone was creative with carving graffiti >>click<< :P
    P2W is Pay to Play for me, what else? Duh! :D
  • Options
    zntechzntech Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Climb the tree, take a right around the back of the rock, and jump with all your might next to where you fell from the tree.That is where I was able to make it to the top.

If someone could give a little more explanation to jump on this rock because I have been trying to do since the beginning of season 7, and it is still impossible to do.
    In the beginning there was all and then become nothing

I AM PISSED OFF AFTER 3 YRS. I STILL CAN'T USE OR CHANGE OR DELETE OUTFIT IN 3 OF 5 OUTFIT SLOTS ON MY KLINGON TOON !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deianirrahdeianirrah Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Should You manage to get at least a bit onto the rock with a jump from the fallen tree - try rolling forward by hitting the up arrow key twice in fast succession whilst facing the rock. Rolling forward helps You with a lot of obstacles that have a steep incline.

Taskforce 47 Falkenwacht (Federation) / Greifenreiter (KDF)
    (at) deianirrah
    Free Gear and where to get it
  • Options
    destroyer831642destroyer831642 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've gotten all of them except the Epohh rock and the staging area rock, I plan on getting the staging area rock soon, but I can't seem to climb up to the top of the Epohh rock. Any tips?
    9621eea4-a1f5-4e30-bb61-da044da2a5a7_zps2t6tasgd.png

• Options
    rld2rld2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    samartleosamartleo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Need help on the Fallen Tree Accolade here is an image to help you.

screenshot_2013-06-17-20-14-23_zpsd744650e.jpg