test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reman costume presets - not properly applying to Reman bridge officer

skipenguinskipenguin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Hello, Devs and everyone,

Something I noticed today after the patch. When I go to apply the Reman - Romulan Republic or Reman - Federation Allegiance uniform presets to my Reman boff - I can't remember her name, but it's the one you get during the Romulan Republic initial missions - the bottoms apply just fine, but the top is just Simple Shirt.

It looks like the colours are proper on the Simple Shirt, but it's not the awesome-looking one from the tailor screen.

By the way, so far I'm liking everything about Legacy of Romulus except this one nagging bug.
Post edited by skipenguin on

Comments

• commanderkorcommanderkor Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think your issue is you have to unlock it via the tutorial, I created a new rom just to test the remen Boff uniform and after completing the tutorial it unlocks the Republic rom and reman uniform so shouldnt be an issue at launch. Basically if you have an existing character that had already done the tutorial before they made the change to unlock the reman uniform for your BOFFs as well it will be bugged and not show up properly for your BOFF Veril, hope that helps.
  • olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Make sure the jacket type is jacket loose, not jacket tight.
  • mananfermananfer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The reman costume just unlock doing the tutorial or is there any special thing to do there?
    Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
    In Europe Shura-EN, my name is Hedonggang. My Inductor ID is 5681060X015806066008224Z3f2d22
  • sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps
    edited May 2013
    I have played it again and there is nothing. Its does have them unlocked it big pics but nothing happens when you hit apply.

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/Sanokskyrat/femalereman2_zps775dbd97.png
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/Sanokskyrat/femalereman_zps9b6a59f8.png
    1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg
  • arkhamanarkhaman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Updated the Romulan Tutorial and Turning Point to grant additional Reman costume options.
    These costumes are usable by Reman Captains and Reman Bridge Officers.
    Existing captains may not receive these costume unlocks unless they have not yet completed the Tutorial, as they are given as Mission Rewards."

From the May 15th patch notes. So if you just replayed with your existing Captain there is a chance (or a certainty) that you would not get the Reman uniform. In the process of redoing the tutorial myself now with a new character.

EDIT: Was able to successfully load the Reman uniform after creating a new character and completing the Tutorial up to the point where you get Veril added to your crew.

http://i.imgur.com/89o67bz.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • turbografix16turbografix16 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm having an issue with my Reman male faction outfits. The preset for the Federation Reman displays for my Klingon-aligned characters, while the reverse is true for the Federation-aligned characters. The options are also not available when I put the costumes together piecemeal (I get only "Nemesis" and "Neutral Reman" outfits). Anyone else having this issue?