test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

lifetime sub...anyone a idea???

borgressistanceborgressistance Member Posts: 268 Arc User
hello everyone.

last sale i did buy a lifetime sub for me, i got the vacation money,no plans for a real vacation, so i decided to buy it.

i selected the option to pay with paypall, this because i dont have a creditcard.
a week ago i got an email from paypal,saying my money is transfered to PW/cryptic.

so i wait.
and a little more....
and even another day....

after 4 days, still no lifetime sub, so i decide to submit a ticket.

a wait again, and still no response, while i submitted the ticket 3 days ago.

i have checked my account status:

0 days subscribed
status subsription: inactive.

i also did check the same site where you pay for it, and looked under there, according to that site i have only the main holodeck server feauture active, aswell as the public test shard,tribble.

now my qeustion, do i forget to look somewherE?
or do i need to login somewhere else?
what did i forget?

or is it cryptic thats a little slow,a litte much slow...?
i also heard that some people got problems with there stipends, so thats why i ask it here.

i hope someone can help me, cause i would love to check my life stuff out.

thanks in advance and have a good day everyone!
Post edited by borgressistance on

Comments

• Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think they are having problems with the LTS, subs and stipends right now so the best that you can do is hold out. Do not try and cancel the payment or pay again or things could get worse.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    darramouss1darramouss1 Member Posts: 1,811 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Have you bought anything for the game via PayPal before? I found that the first few times I paid for things via PayPal they took a long time to go through. This happened to me on two separate PayPal accounts.

Have you checked in the My Wallet section of your account? Hover over the Charge Zen menu option and you'll find it there. That can sometimes tell you what's happening.
  • Options
    redshirtthefirstredshirtthefirst Member Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Right, I have heard cutting the payment may auto-ban you for potential fraud alert. In your case, it is not, but it's an automated safety process. So, it could only add more layers of issues to solve...
    Server not responding (1701 s)
  • Options
    buckner3buckner3 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I bough one about 3 months ago, used paypal and had no issues. I trust you have (or had) a Free to Play account before going Lifetime Sub?

It should basically convert your F2P account - when you log in with a character again you should have all the fun "XX Day Bonus" items as well as the ability to make a Liberated Borg playable character. It also is all on the Holodeck Server - that is just the name of the main (non-test) server. So log in and check.

If you have done that then IDK, maybe it is an issue with LoR - but I would think people not being able to buy Lifetime Subs would be something Cryptic would fix if broken.
  • Options
    x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Seeing as its an account issue the only thing you can do is wait for them to respond, give you a crappy apology and say they will sort it out for you. But in reality it should of been instant just liek all other games are instant transactions, then again this is a poor company that treats everyone like TRIBBLE on there shoe.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    thanks for the responses.

i have a free to play account yes.
    i did buy zen before, but not with paypal, i buy them with my bank, by ideal.

i'm not planning on cancelling it, because i know of the possible ban.

well, i hope i gt a response soon, even a apology and"we will looking in t o it" is more as i have right now.

well thanks again...i hope they fix it soon....
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The queue is a bit long right now, so it could be some time before you get a response, but rest assured, they will get to your ticket as soon as they can.
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    oke thanks for the info, at least i know now why it take's so long XD

well i can only wait.....
  • Options
    latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    oke thanks for the info, at least i know now why it take's so long XD

well i can only wait.....

Sometimes Paypal does take anything from 1 day to 2 weeks to process my gold sub fee :(

I never have issue with it for anything else, it's really slow with STO for some reason!
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • Options
    mntlrptrsmntlrptrs Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Odd... I use PP myself, no complaints so far. Transactions have been completed within max 2 days until now.

As for STO LTS: subscribed 2 days ago, got a payment confirmation within minutes and logged in after that, got all the goodies right away. The only thing I can't seem to obtain is the KDF fireworks module because of that 300 days bug... Ah well, I'll get that eventually. :cool:
    Until then I've got a few new ships to fiddle around with anyway :)

I hope your problem gets solved soon, good luck!