test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cant get into warzone as a Rommy?

wan5wan5 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
I know ive probably missed something simple, but i cant figure out what is stopping me from entering kerrat.

Im a lvl 50 Rommy, fed aligned tactical officer. I have even got the warzone daily wrapper up but cant get into the actual zone?

Help:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cubeageddon - You are the last hope. Find it in the Foundry!
The Space Race - An alternate to PVP - In Foundry Now!
Post edited by wan5 on

Comments

• Options
    timezargtimezarg Member Posts: 1,268
    edited June 2013
    Ker'rat has been glitchy for Romulans since LoR release. They'll fix it eventually. . .maybe. Then again, it's not like Cryptic particularly cares about Ker'rat.
    tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
  • Options
    kain9primekain9prime Member Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They should have had it open from Lt level like regular Feds and KDF. I really don't understand the reasoning behind NOT giving them access till 50, which has resulted in the catastrophe of high level players basically griefing people of lower ranks either by stealing the purple loot, or popping lower level players.

Stupid decision.

:rolleyes:
    The artist formally known as Romulus_Prime
  • Options
    timezargtimezarg Member Posts: 1,268
    edited June 2013
    kain9prime wrote: »
    They should have had it open from Lt level like regular Feds and KDF. I really don't understand the reasoning behind NOT giving them access till 50, which has resulted in the catastrophe of high level players basically griefing people of lower ranks either by stealing the purple loot, or popping lower level players.

Stupid decision.

:rolleyes:

That is ALSO a bug. Level 40-50 players should only be having access to level 40-50 zones. It's a bug that mostly Romulans seem to be experiencing, as far as I can tell.
    tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp