nitewingnycnitewingnyc Member Posts: 90 Arc User
Thank you
J @NitewingNYC:Padilla
)
Post edited by nitewingnyc on

Comments

• gonael77gonael77 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm missing my free 500 Zen/month for LTM since April, wrote tickest doesnt get an answer.
    Since the 21 of May servers are down nearly every day. Buggs doesnt get fixed. I cant even receive or delete ingame mail anymore.
    What was the testweekend, closed Beta etc for? Known bugs has been brought on holo.

Thats it i wont put money in the game ever again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • teknesiateknesia Member Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gosh, I dunno. After six thousand and no service, I think that you may want to cut your losses and get help on proper budgeting honestly. A part of me wants to be rude, but I'm not gonna be and just suggest that you get some help to deal with a gambling problem (I'm assuming that most of the six thousand was spent on lockboxes).
    edbf9204-c725-4dab-a35a-46626a4cb978.jpg
  • millacanomillacano Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If like me you have spent way over $6000 year to date on this game. The members I know spend min of around $300 a month here. So why can't we get good service in or out of game?
    The company list 2 numbers (650-590-7700 & 650-590-7798); I have phone records showing over 268 calles that go un-answered in a month over payments stuck in review, so i never get the zen.
    The game crashes every day at least once since the romulan's came out. Really all the money that is being put into this game by its members, I would think they have the money to update thier switches, servers and get more staff by now.
    in short..I spend lots of money on the game, I am a lifetimer & I bought the legacy pack; I want to know when the game is going to start treating us (the gamers and financial supporters) of the game as valued customers? Hopefully this can happen without any kinda of drama and or anyone talking about class action..
    Please fix this game, get some real customer service and treat me (us) as valuded clients not just kids playing a game that have to deal with what ever comes..this is real world money I (we) are spending..so it must have real world service to its clients...
    In closing ..can i (we) have out monthly 500 zen from last month added to our acounts...with all of this .. I have not recieved it.
    Thank you
    J Padilla
    @NitewingNYC:)

minimum of 300 a month .. seriously some people have more money than brains.
    "I don't care What Spock said Han shot first"
  • therealmaddmatttherealmaddmatt Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wow. If you haven't caught on to how glitchy this game is after three years, all I can say is caveat emptor.

And... $6,000 per year? That's 60% of my annual rent, and I don't exactly live in a slum. I have to second what Reyan01 said there...
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,267 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Everyone that accidentally received duplicate stipends when the devs were fixing the automated stipend feature won't be receiving any more stipends until the appropriate length of time has passed. Some players won't get anything until August. Deal with it.

Was the 'deal with it' really necessary?
  • hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    And... $6,000 per year?

Read that again: That's not per year, that's "year to date." The year's not even half way over yet.
  • feefyfeefy Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If like me you have spent way over $6000 year to date on this game. The members I know spend min of around $300 a month here. So why can't we get good service in or out of game?

I can't help not feeling sorry for you; but if it's any consolation, you seem to have enough money to fly out to the Cryptic offices to show your lack of appreciation for the way they have been treating you in person. What's another couple hundred bucks when compared to 6 grand; that like a drop in a bucket... :D
  • teknesiateknesia Member Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    feefy wrote: »
    I can't help not feeling sorry for you; but if it's any consolation, you seem to have enough money to fly out to the Cryptic offices to show your lack of appreciation for the way they have been treating you in person. What's another couple hundred bucks when compared to 6 grand; that like a drop in a bucket... :D

oh wow... I don't think that they would take that too well.
    edbf9204-c725-4dab-a35a-46626a4cb978.jpg
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gonael77 wrote: »
    I'm missing my free 500 Zen/month for LTM since April, wrote tickest doesnt get an answer.
    Since the 21 of May servers are down nearly every day. Buggs doesnt get fixed. I cant even receive or delete ingame mail anymore.
    What was the testweekend, closed Beta etc for? Known bugs has been brought on holo.

Thats it i wont put money in the game ever again.

6 grands? i wish i was that rich! :eek:

That is like my first semester fee at university. lol!!
    Once upon a time in galaxy far far away......
  • tahnalostahnalos Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Right now, I pay ZERO for this game. Of course, I may spend $5 here and there when there is a Zen Bonus special but clearly far less than the $6000 for the game. And with the low low price of Zen to Dilithium, guess I'm spending even less!!!
    Fleet Affiliations:
    FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)
    KDF: Parliamentary Klingon Empire: SB2, TAC2, ENG2, SCI2, Win, DOff(T)

Interested in joining? Please send a PM to @Tahna_Los.
  • tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I like how every time this rant comes up he changes the cost numbers randomly just so the five of us that get this is a gimmick account can keep score.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    By the way I make 1000 Zen a week spending $0, with dilithium to spare, simply by acknowledging DOFF exists.

It's not like getting Dil or Zen is hard in this game. I have no idea why long term players in a position to know better pay for it.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • o1derfull1o1derfull1 Member Posts: 294
    edited June 2013
    Well not to give credence to the OPs overly dramatic and poorly written screed, but I do believe that subscribers at least (if not Lifers as well) should receive some form of compensation for lost playtime and hassle, even if it's merely a credit to the subscription time based on days/hour lost due to maintenance.

Bear in mind this is comming from a newbie F2Per.

It just makes sense given my prior experience in other Pay to Play MMOs and general fairness principles of payment for services not rendered.

Beyond this, I have to opine that the OP's efforts, if sincere, come across as entitled and self-important rather than as an honest plea for fair return on investment.

::WARNING:: This game is not intended for use as a source of self-esteem.
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    teknesia wrote: »
    gosh, I dunno. After six thousand and no service, I think that you may want to cut your losses and get help on proper budgeting honestly. A part of me wants to be rude, but I'm not gonna be and just suggest that you get some help to deal with a gambling problem (I'm assuming that most of the six thousand was spent on lockboxes).
    Total agreement with this, spending 6000 or more on a video game is not something I would be boasting about unless you are disgustingly rich, in which case, by all means, spend more, it must be nice to be able to have money to waste so extravagantly.
    In any case you have serious issues, not least of which is a bizarre sense of priorities and a possible major gambling addiction, I can only hope that no-one is suffering or doing without to finance your problems.
    This is only a video game and it is no better or worse with service failures, administrative screwups etc., than the industry standard as a whole, but spending that kind of money on something you will never actually touch? That is spectacularly crazy.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited June 2013
    hevach wrote: »
    Read that again: That's not per year, that's "year to date." The year's not even half way over yet.

If true this guy should band up with several of the $300 dollar per month people - Mtg their properties and buy the game from PWE.

Either that or get some help. That is some serious addiction. I have known some 3 pack a day smokers

$5x3 = 15 x30 = $450 x 5 = $2250 - ok so $6000 is like a 8 pack a day habit - holy cow!
  • jengozjengoz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If like me you have spent way over $6000 year to date on this game. :)

I am not like you..

you spent $6000 in 6 months?!?!?

All I can say is, ROTFL
    "Star Trek Online is powered by the most abundant resource in the galaxy . . . Gullibility"
  • kneeliftkneelift Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The company list 2 numbers (650-590-7700 & 650-590-7798); I have phone records showing over 268 calles that go un-answered in a month over payments stuck in review, so i never get the zen.
    The game crashes every day at least once since the romulan's came out. Really all the money that is being put into this game by its members, I would think they have the money to update thier switches, servers and get more staff by now.
    in short..I spend lots of money on the game, I am a lifetimer & I bought the legacy pack; I want to know when the game is going to start treating us (the gamers and financial supporters) of the game as valued customers? Hopefully this can happen without any kinda of drama and or anyone talking about class action..
    Please fix this game, get some real customer service and treat me (us) as valuded clients not just kids playing a game that have to deal with what ever comes..this is real world money I (we) are spending..so it must have real world service to its clients...
    In closing ..can i (we) have out monthly 500 zen from last month added to our acounts...with all of this .. I have not recieved it.
    Thank you
    J Padilla
    @NitewingNYC:)

If you really have spent THAT much on this game the I formally ask Cryptic to ban your account as you have a serious gambling problem and need help like NOW.

I will go one better, I am forwarding this post to PWE corporate. You need HELP.....
  • derbock203derbock203 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    if he has the money for it without losing anything, whatever. its his business.
    and the problem with no service remains unsolved.
  • kneeliftkneelift Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    derbock203 wrote: »
    if he has the money for it without losing anything, whatever. its his business.

More than likely he doesn't. Statistics show that people addicted to MMO's nearly bankrupt themselves in the process.

Regardless, I have forwarded this thread along with his handle. He needs help.
    edited June 2013
    kneelift wrote: »
    More than likely he doesn't. Statistics show that people addicted to MMO's nearly bankrupt themselves in the process.

Regardless, I have forwarded this thread along with his handle. He needs help.

you dont know nothing about that person. he might have a 24k/y job or a 96/y, who knows.
    its still non of your beezwacks
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    teknesia wrote: »
    After six thousand and no service, I think that you may want to cut your losses and get help on proper budgeting honestly. A part of me wants to be rude, but I'm not gonna be and just suggest that you get some help to deal with a gambling problem (I'm assuming that most of the six thousand was spent on lockboxes).
    You are nicer than I am. Anyone paying 6 Grand to play a "free" game has some kind of problem. I don't know what the problem is, but I'm sure it's hard to pronounce. :D
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • phantomeightphantomeight Member Posts: 567 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2013
    equinox976 wrote: »
    Was the 'deal with it' really necessary?

Yes it is. Us sane people are tired of reading this TRIBBLE.

Also, half the complaints logged in the thread have been acknowledged and talked about by PWE staff. Almost every one of those have action plans in place to correct them. These resolutions do not include the developers stopping what they are doing and immediately fixing the OP's account.

Plus my rent was $6000 a year and find it disgusting that someone would spend that much money on this game. Also 268 calls to numbers not clearly listed as support lines is pretty much aggravated harassment. Also the fact that you know the number is 268 sort of ports for that the "elevator doesn't go all the way to the top"

I may have spent $500 to 600 since the beginning of season two, about two years ago... but that included a year or so of subbing followed by an LTS for 200 darn dollars, followed by various zen purchases....
    edited June 2013
    Guy opens 6000 Tal Shiar Lock boxes, posts the stats on a purpose made website.

People say thank you, no one bats an eye lid (or puts him down or questions where all the zen came from)

Guy spends 6000 dollars on game (seems alot to me, but none of my business)

People post about 'reporting' him and his 'gambling' problem.

Put downs and flames abound.

Interesting.
    edited June 2013
    Guy opens 6000 Tal Shiar Lock boxes, posts the stats on a purpose made website.

People say thank you, no one bats an eye lid (or puts him down or questions where all the zen came from)

Guy spends 6000 dollars on game (seems alot to me, but none of my business)

People post about 'reporting' him and his 'gambling' problem.

Put downs and flames abound.

Interesting.

Use your head, with the advent of the account bank, the dude obtained about 50 or 100 keys and boxes and copied his character to tribble 60 or 120 times to amass that many keys and boxes..... I dupe stuff all the time on tribble that way. That's why I always laugh really hard when people ask about copying their characters back to holodeck like after the F2P beta and the LoR beta.

*also... if the OP has a six figure plus income and felt like dropping 6 grand on the game... more power to the OP.... but don't complain about it. You don't get any extra treatment from a game designed for regular people because your are foolish with your money and have tons of it to spend. Go somewhere else where they care about how much money you have... like a country club...
    edited June 2013
    Use your head, with the advent of the account bank, the dude obtained about 50 or 100 keys and boxes and copied his character to tribble 60 or 120 times to amass that many keys and boxes.....

I guess its easier than I thought :), still, its interesting on how people get judged on what they decide to do with their own time and money.

By the way, your post was perfectly fine without the veiled insult 'use your head.' Yes you may know something I and others don't. Does it mean you have to be Superior about it? No :)
  • savnokasavnoka Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Plus my rent was $6000 a year and find it disgusting that someone would spend that much money on this game.

Some people make a lot of money. I've spent quite a bit on the game since the launch of the C-store. The concept that someone else is 'disgusted' that someone would spend their money how they like amuses me to no end.

Here, let me enrage you some more: I blew at least two grand on this game this year so far, plus at least a couple of thousand more on other MMO's. And probably five or six thousand on a week's vacation just to relax a bit after quitting my job because I have enough in the bank to not need to work for two or three years. I guess that makes me pretty evil.

*rolls eyes* Can anyone offer a logical rebuttal to the OP's point that if you spend a great deal of money with a company they should at least attempt to provide good customer service communications, or is everyone so hung up on being unable to blow that kind of cash without worrying about it that they're going to hate on the guy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    savnoka wrote: »
    Here, let me enrage you some more: I blew at least two grand on this game this year so far, plus at least a couple of thousand more on other MMO's. I guess that makes me pretty evil.

I was defending the OP but you just come across as a TRIBBLE. Not evil no.

(a boastful TRIBBLE that is )

Edit: See Terry Prachett about Knobby Nobbs and all that TRIBBLE entail. He gives a pretty good definition when Nobby comes into some money and becomes a 'TRIBBLE'.
    edited June 2013
    I was defending the OP but you just come across as a TRIBBLE. Not evil no.

(a boastful TRIBBLE that is )

LOL,

savnoka wrote: »
    Some people make a lot of money. I've spent quite a bit on the game since the launch of the C-store. The concept that someone else is 'disgusted' that someone would spend their money how they like amuses me to no end.

Here, let me enrage you some more: I blew at least two grand on this game this year so far, plus at least a couple of thousand more on other MMO's. And probably five or six thousand on a week's vacation just to relax a bit after quitting my job because I have enough in the bank to not need to work for two or three years. I guess that makes me pretty evil.

*rolls eyes* Can anyone offer a logical rebuttal to the OP's point that if you spend a great deal of money with a company they should at least attempt to provide good customer service communications, or is everyone so hung up on being unable to blow that kind of cash without worrying about it that they're going to hate on the guy?

I went back and edited my second post a bit. The 268 calls to non-advertised numbers sort of painted the picture of a nut case to me. Which is why I wrote what I wrote.

But hey if someone has got the money to spend, what the heck? The point I put in my edit of my second post that I will re-write a bit differently is that this is a game and a company designed to cater to free players or players that spend moderate amounts of money on this game. They don't owe anybody any more service than someone who has spent $500, $5, or nothing. Especially for those who spent nothing since the free to play matrix does NOT mention priority support for gold members.

If a person wants to blow 6 grand go ahead, but this isn't some country club where these guys should even be remotely concerned with said person's personal experience.
    edited June 2013
    First off, if he didn't want people commenting on his addiction he shouldn't have made it public knowledge by posting it on an open forum. (and six grand spent on a free to play video game is an addiction.)

Second it doesn't matter if he has a job that pays 1k per year or if he is a multi-millionaire, an addiction is still an addiction and needs to be treated rather than dismissed because he can "afford it".

Third the most the OP could have spent on a subscription is $585 assuming he kept his sub active since the game launched out of the $6,000 he claims to have spent.

But the OP says he has an LTS so we know he spent less than $585. on subs That means even if he bought every permanent item in the C-Store he spent over five grand on consumable items.

Most likely master keys for gamble packs.

And if the OP had his LTS before the game went F2P he'd have been awarded $140 bucks in free Zen.

the only thing that doesnt matter to you ppl is, that he has a valid point with the lack of customer service and lack of support overall. theres, beside some rare cases, no big communication at all the last couple of weeks. theres not even real explanation on the outages or the reasons for the daily maintainances (that take hours in europes peak time), while we sit here for weeks with the list of bugs and gamebreakers getting longer and longer.

just because its not subscription based anymore, doesnt mean they can duck down with every bad word, just commenting the ones making them curious or worshipping them. sorry if i sound harsh here, but thats how i feel. im done with the "thanking for patience".

i want ansers to the problems that occur at the moment and no lame excuses, squishy "sorry we have to go offline".. as a honest person i dont think thats too much to ask for, even more since i paid for something. if i would be a LTA i would be upset as f*ck after the last two weeks alone - since im not, im more close to the term "calm".