test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

tip for infected space elite

sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
this with the 4 mini gens just get them down to where they have very little health.
the reason is it will delay the nanite spheres buying time then take them out at same time
another old trick is push spheres back with repulse also adds extra time
ny doing this will increase your chances of securing the all mighty optional
also get repluse and gravity well

also elite space has been bumped up you realy need 12 weapons players still coming in not set up for elite so go to fleet store and get it
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dichtbringerdichtbringer Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Or you could just raep everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXClTUSHLCQ
    STO Voice Control Tutorial Video: WATCH
    ELITE STF SPEED RECORDS (time on optional remaining):
    S07: KASE: 12:54 | CSE: 13:20 | ISE: 12:38 All held personally, my POV
    LOR: KASE: 13:19 | CSE: 13:47 | ISE: 13:34 None held personally, other player's POV
    S08: coming soon
  • Options
    fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    also elite space has been bumped up you realy need 12 weapons players still coming in not set up for elite so go to fleet store and get it

If you need mk xii gear to complete space elites, you're doing it wrong. Even with the current change to EP2X, a group in mk X rares will do fine, if their setups are somewhat ok and they have some basic knowledge of the STF. The only thing that can usually prevent reaching the optional are saboteurs, bugs or afk-leechers.
    another old trick is push spheres back with repulse also adds extra time
    ny doing this will increase your chances of securing the all mighty optional
    also get repluse and gravity well

I'd be careful with that. I've seen it a few times in the time after the patch, that Gravity Well (as well as FaW in one case) triggered Emergency Power to Engines on those spheres, even before the transformer went down, resulting in the spheres speeding towards it.
  • Options
    x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I dont hit anywhere as hard as dichtbringer but thats the way i prefer, everyone going for a nanite generator and taking them down if someone finishes there help someone then shoot the big one sometimes you do the optional others you fail, does make me laugh when people leave saying "noobs" because it wasn't done the way they like it with the 15% health left. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sean2448 wrote: »

Yeah...not true in the least. Certain enemies are slightly more mobile, so adjust your tactics accordingly.
  • Options
    ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah...not true in the least. Certain enemies are slightly more mobile, so adjust your tactics accordingly.

EWP at the gate works well.

Otherwise, just raw teamwide aoe damage.