test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do you start a fleet?

spektre12spektre12 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Academy
Hey guys,

I would like to start a fleet but I do not know how to. Is there somewhere in game that I have to do that? Does it cost Zen or something?

Anyway I'm looking to start a RSE/KDF combined fleet. I haven't though of a name yet but it will be something official sounding.

Anyways thanks in advance for your help.

:cool:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by spektre12 on

Comments

• admiralthorr360admiralthorr360 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Starting a new fleet can be a challenge, especially if you hope to build your Starbase/Embassy. You can start a new fleet by visiting Qo'nos. where you find the bridge officer trainer. First you need to be in a team that includes 5 people including your self in order to create the fleet.

Keep in mind; it's possible you might regret creating a fleet as it's hard work & takes time to build one. Not everyone will join you to start off with because people look for stability/progress etc first typically so recruiting will be a definite challenge for you.

Take no offense, I just like people creating new fleets to really understand creating a fleet is not a picnic. keep in mind that if you go inactive for at least from what I understand, 3 months.... then anyone who's got the highest fleet rank (I think) below the top rank can choose to take over and then even demote you. So not only recruitment is a challenge; but being courteous enough to those around you that this thing doesn't happen or at the very least evaluating who you can trust.

I hope this helps.
  • fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You'll have to visit the Fleet officer in the barracks at First City, or the Stateroom for KDF. (same room where you train your Boffs) to fill out the application form. Secondly you need four other people in the same group, the same instance of First City/ESD standing next or close to you when you file the application.

There isn't any cost to it, just the requirement that you and the four people in your group need to have at least 20 hours /played or made a purchase in the c-store at some time.
  • portalguy11portalguy11 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hello i want to start my own fleet and i am looking forward to the challange of running a fleet.
    All i am missing is 4 other people to help me create my fleet. So if you want to join a fleet where the first 5 players get higher rank and get to help shape the fleet to how they want it add me as a freind in game john@portalguy11 the first 5 people will get to help decide even the name of our fleet:)
  • arketipicosarketipicos Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Min lvl for each romulan character: 10
    and must be of the same faction.
    Picana - Shaolin - Deity Warrior