test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Idea: Next veteran reward

westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,224 Arc User
How about for the next veteran reward we get a male liberated Borg Tactical officer that's faction based(not counting romulans since they already have one.) The feds and klingons need a fourth Borg boff and they need a tactical option for one and it would be simple to add it as a veteran reward. Otherwise how about as the next veteran reward we can get a Veteran boff (not the android) which should have been a veteran reward in the first place since they named it that. And I can't believe I'm still telling people this the veteran boffs are completely different from the android boff they were a "reward" for people who lost a lot of currency during the change to dilithium and I believe they should be another vet reward since they call them that.
Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Always wanted liberated Borg Bridge Officers to have the same treatment as Caitian, Aenar, and Ferasan Bridge Officers. We also need some method to get Tactical Liberated Borg Bridge Officers. However, vet rewards is not the way to do it.

Any vet reward above 1000 days is just another lifer perk. Adding 50 day versions of veteran rewards like 50, 150, 250, etc. or adding more rewards to the current vet rewards would see more benefit. Although IMO, the current vet system is pretty much dead. Using a vet store where it uses tokens obtained by being subscribed for a month and transferring 1500 Zen to STO would give the vet system more use. After all, there are tons of F2Pers that have spent more than subscribers and they should be compensated for that.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    we already have enough science officers and tactical officers for the crew from FE's and im aware you can get an android boff as an engineer if you wished, the starter lor pack has a lib reman tac officer as well. we really need an engineering officer.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    wildmousexwildmousex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Another option would be to allow those of us who have the liberated borg captain to assimilate the Boff's we have - - basically just give us the ability to open up using borg implants on their costume changes.

I could see that feature selling well in the C-store for people who want a full borg crew, but don't have a borg captain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Me playing UT2k4 (red guy) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0DnP7wXnU
  • Options
    starkymanstarkyman Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    100k unrefined dil per 100 days per account...
  • Options
    szioulszioul Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    starkyman wrote: »
    100k unrefined dil per 100 days per account...

And all of a sudden the price of zen on the exchange rises to 500.
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you look in the Dev blog annoucing the 1000 day reward, they made it clear they aren't doing any more rewards now.

That's it. End of line.