test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF romulans - red headed step child of sto?

autodiabolicautodiabolic Member Posts: 8 Arc User
As a kdf rom, there are no pvp repeatable missions, no explore daily, and a general lack of endgame content available to..well..EVERYONE else. What gives?
Post edited by autodiabolic on

Comments

• newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited June 2013
    As a kdf rom, there are no pvp repeatable missions, no explore daily, and a general lack of endgame content available to..well..EVERYONE else. What gives?

Conspiracy theory time:

Ok maybe a long-term attempt through attrition(bleed-off/people moving on) to reduce the KDF to less than 10% of the games pop?
  • duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i second to this.

and there are more people which noticed it.

Cyptic pls do something. We, the previous KDF players have hoped the Romulan expansion brings more life to our queues, and we rolled our Romulans in the KDF.

but this is just getting ridiculous!

Or change the bloody queues to cross faction!!!!

and give us our KDF PVP missions and dailies - PLEASE!

normally the PVP should be available at lvl 11 for all i know.
  • tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also notice that if you do the Pi Canis Sorties as a Kromulan you get no dilithium for it for some reason.

This is adding to my reasons why my Romulan is close to retirement after only a week or so of active service.
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited June 2013
    duaths1 wrote: »
    i second to this.

and there are more people which noticed it.

Cyptic pls do something. We, the previous KDF players have hoped the Romulan expansion brings more life to our queues, and we rolled our Romulans in the KDF.

but this is just getting ridiculous!

Or change the bloody queues to cross faction!!!!

and give us our KDF PVP missions and dailies - PLEASE!

normally the PVP should be available at lvl 11 for all i know.

Playing KDF for awhile I have said 2 things:

1)make more Q's cross faction - like the big dig - you are fighting Romulans - why does it matter it KDF/FED are Q'd together? There is almost no hope of this Q popping on the KDF side.

2) Make a cross-faction PvP Q - where there is an A team and B team - the people who Q for it are randomly put on a side - it would make for some exciting PvP as teams would be mixed up of Fed/KDF

Short of this the KDF is in a long downward spiral.
  • duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Playing KDF for awhile I have said 2 things:

1)make more Q's cross faction - like the big dig - you are fighting Romulans - why does it matter it KDF/FED are Q'd together? There is almost no hope of this Q popping on the KDF side.

2) Make a cross-faction PvP Q - where there is an A team and B team - the people who Q for it are randomly put on a side - it would make for some exciting PvP as teams would be mixed up of Fed/KDF

Short of this the KDF is in a long downward spiral.

i do not really have issues with the PVP being Fed/vs/KDF, in fact, i like the status quo here.
    (i like to kick fed's asses)

but all PVE queues should be cross faction.

nonetheless, there are other issues for KDF aligned Romulans.

Alert missions not finishable, no Romulan BOFFs/issues with their training,
    no or not all PVP missions, dailies, while lvling AND at endgame,
    the PVE queues have issues with grouping us with others - we get kicked out,
    i could go on and on.

The fact, that the KDF queues are only popping for the "Fed Minefield" and NEVER for Big Dig or Breaking the Planet.

I do not think it would be a BIG issue to change the NPC's in these events to "rebels" and
    let us do them together with the feds.
  • xsharpexxsharpex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nothing will change. people love the status quo. feddys will continue to get their fancy ships, costumes and content, while the kdf will wait another 3 years to catch up. granted, new content will be released, but it will be the same cross faction TRIBBLE or scraps from a federation mission repurposed for kdf use.

the balance of power will continue to shift towards the feds as they will continue to get the newest and shiniest stuff, while the kdf will drudge on with what they have. the sad truth is that the kdf is merely a token faction for cryptic, until they deem that it is too cost ineffective to maintain and will be absorbed into the federation faction under some guise of unification against a superior quadrant threatening pve foe.

save yourself the heartache and the headache and just go feddy now. in the end, that's all we're relegated to be anyway.
  • emeraldagenda12emeraldagenda12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Another classless "ginger" joke.

...Stay classy :rolleyes:
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Copy paste us on the existing simple "kill this do that" KDF missions and create Romulan KDF versions of the more involved ones. They'ved proven they can do ot already and that missing KDF/Romulan content is needed.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P