test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for an RP Fleet

moggiecanadamoggiecanada Member Posts: 61 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Hi there.

Been thinking of expanding my RP circles to include new stories and players, and with a lot of alts -- Federation, Klingon, and now 2 new Romulan ones -- I'm pretty flexible.

I'm not fussy about which faction you play, or about Tier level your fleet is at, or how impressive your starbase is. I just want an active RP group that meets on a schedule everyone is comfortable with. I'm a big Star Trek fan of the series and movies though not really up to speed on the 2009 rebooted universe.

I am not the type to push my RP stories on top of others and am pretty willing to ride along with what you got if it is interesting. Any locale -- Drozana, Hathon, DS9, Nimbus III, New Romulus -- for open RP Is fine.

If you have any information about your fleet, feel free to send it in-game at moggiecanada.

Thanks!
Post edited by moggiecanada on

Comments

• Options
    nimshaenimshae Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey There
    I am not sure if we are for you, but feel free to check us out...
    We are a very causal friendly and community driven fleet, but out main passion is creativity both role play, writing and media of any sort.

We do run a RP event every Sunday at 8.00pm GMT/BST and have done for the past 18 months, the longest running one I have even come accross with another in the works.

This is on a ship, so you would be a member of the crew, and we will welcome any new members novice or experienced as the whole object is fun and creativity...

Feel free to check us out, ask one is us in game, you can find me on Kat@emeraldspider or Gregson@emearaldspider and I am always happy to answer questions :)

Good luck in finding the right fleet for you!

*hugs*

Sarah
    SSO Fleet Understands that this is a game, that it's sole purpose is to escape from the harsh realities of life. Thats why we promise, we offer fun, frolics without the mandatory rules and structure. Come escape with us, we dare you.....
  • Options
    zeropiumzeropium Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In regards to Sarah's above statement, I just want to say you honestly owe it to yourself to at least check this group out.
    Talk to them, take a verbal tour with any member and see what their world can offer you.
    I highly doubt you'd be disappointed.
    You cannot escape the Sarah!
  • Options
    llywarchllywarch Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Feel free to have a look at us too.

http://26thfleet.enjin.com/home

Grab me @Juroden sometime mate.
  • Options
    moggiecanadamoggiecanada Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nimshae wrote: »
    Hey There
    I am not sure if we are for you, but feel free to check us out...
    We are a very causal friendly and community driven fleet, but out main passion is creativity both role play, writing and media of any sort.

We do run a RP event every Sunday at 8.00pm GMT/BST and have done for the past 18 months, the longest running one I have even come accross with another in the works.

This is on a ship, so you would be a member of the crew, and we will welcome any new members novice or experienced as the whole object is fun and creativity...

Feel free to check us out, ask one is us in game, you can find me on Kat@emeraldspider or Gregson@emearaldspider and I am always happy to answer questions :)

Good luck in finding the right fleet for you!

*hugs*

Sarah

Hello, sent you an ingame mail and also registered on your website.

Thanks for the information!
  • Options
    nimshaenimshae Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey Moogie!!
    I haven't got your mail, BUT I have acrivated your account, if you throw a post up with your name and handle on I'll invite you to the fleet and you can commence seeing if we are a good fit for you!!

*hugs*

Sarah
    SSO Fleet Understands that this is a game, that it's sole purpose is to escape from the harsh realities of life. Thats why we promise, we offer fun, frolics without the mandatory rules and structure. Come escape with us, we dare you.....