test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question: Bridge Officer only tailer options?

ufpdewolfeufpdewolfe Member Posts: 95 Arc User
Some of my Romulan story BOFFs have unique costume options, like the hip pocket or the armoured holster thing Tovan has, that we can't use on our own characters. Is there any reason these are locked for players?
Post edited by ufpdewolfe on

Comments

• ufpdewolfeufpdewolfe Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anybody else have this issue?
  • pharaoh6000pharaoh6000 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ufpdewolfe wrote: »
    Anybody else have this issue?

It's not an issue. The intent on the special items those NPCs possess is to keep them unique and interesting. Cryptic games commonly have special characters with special model assets.
    3D Art of my Captain, MYRR TALON
  • tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a shame, because I'd like some of the costume options on my character personally.
  • ufpdewolfeufpdewolfe Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well that isn't fun. I really wanted that cargo pocket thing for the panels and pocket pants.
  • sosolidshoesosolidshoe Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tc10b wrote: »
    It's a shame, because I'd like some of the costume options on my character personally.

The same is true in reverse as well; there are Lobi store items I'd buy in a heartbeat if they weren't limited to players, since they'd fit one of my boffs but not my character. The tailor needs a total overhaul IMO to fix all the issues and standardise access to items.

We are PWE. Your forums and game accounts will be added to our own. Your community will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.