test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Wallpaper Available

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited June 2013 in Galactic News Network [PC]
We just added a new wallpaper to our wallpaper gallery. Download the new Romulan Republic wallpaper today.

Link to the wallpaper gallery.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nicee, gotta' love that one! :)
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    jozko8888jozko8888 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What?!! Where is the Tal'shiar wallpapers ??? Only foolish republic scums !!!
  • Options
    protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, the thumbnails look nice ...

Unfortunately, my attempts to open or preview them give "400 Bad Request" ...
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    protogoth wrote: »
    Well, the thumbnails look nice ...

Unfortunately, my attempts to open or preview them give "400 Bad Request" ...

Try clearing your web browser's cache :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Brandon this is out of topic but I send you a private message and would like to hear a responce, from you... :)
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Cool I like the new wallpaper... :D
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What happened to the Friday screenshots?
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    cptshephardcptshephard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh wow! That looks great.
  • Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ha. New Desktop Background. Nice!
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • Options
    idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cool, thanks. :)
    signwidrona.png
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What happened to the Friday screenshots?

It's Thursday. Friday is tomorrow.

Nice wallpaper, BTW.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    arkyboyarkyboy Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Excelent I LIKE IT
    [img][/img]Screenshot%2067_zps8ijfhubt.png
  • Options
    lilchibiclarililchibiclari Member Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice. Notice how the Imperial crest had the Raptor holding the planets Romulus and Remus in its talons (representing power), while the Republican crest has the Raptor holding New Romulus up to the light on its wingtips (representing the new spirit of openness).
  • Options
    protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I managed to open them in another browser, and the ones I opened there now open in my normal browser.
  • Options
    milen93milen93 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I adjusted the colors a little to feel more Romulan http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/CC/71/b7d392c6df6ccc71.jpg
  • Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    milen93 wrote: »
    I adjusted the colors a little to feel more Romulan http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/CC/71/b7d392c6df6ccc71.jpg

Not that cryptics wasnt great, awesome job whoever, but that pops.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    ursansnowursansnow Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You need to make a wall paper like this for the UFP and KDF as well. Simple and striking is awesome! This will look great on my computer :)
  • Options
    felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice. Notice how the Imperial crest had the Raptor holding the planets Romulus and Remus in its talons (representing power), while the Republican crest has the Raptor holding New Romulus up to the light on its wingtips (representing the new spirit of openness).

The Republic symbol also still has planets in its talons.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    felderburg wrote: »
    The Republic symbol also still has planets in its talons.

Perhaps to reflect how the Republic is casting down the old order in favor of a better one.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *Snitches the DS9 one.*
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    nalonalo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is very nice indeed! :D
    Now however the team MUST!!! Make one for the KDF and Feds. :cool:PLEASE!!!!
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This wallpaper has to be one that I hate no way would the romulans give up there old crest that would be like the americans giving up the stars and stripes
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    robeasom wrote: »
    This wallpaper has to be one that I hate no way would the romulans give up there old crest that would be like the americans giving up the stars and stripes

If the U.S. turned into a totalitarian regime, and a bunch of its citizens broke off and formed their own state, they would probably choose not to keep using the old flag.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Very nice!

Brandon, any chance the graphic guys could give us the "Choose an Alliance" screen as a wallpaper in the near future? This picture totally rocks!!