test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legacy Pack Last Chance [The price has now increased]

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited June 2013 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Take advantage of the Legacy Pack's limited-time pricing NOW as prices are set to go up on Thursday, June 6th, 2013, at 11:59AM PDT! Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• jelly0jelly0 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nvm, read wrong.
  • chaz200565chaz200565 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Legacy pack is way overpriced now, let alone when it goes up.
    Its far too expensive,and anyone with enough sense will not buy it now or when the price goes up.
    I think cryptic need to come down to earth with a bump,and realise not everyone is made of money.
    Who in their right mind is going to pay $125 bucks for virtual stuff. its madness.

dream on cryptic.
  • blafiblafi Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chaz200565 wrote: »
    Its far too expensive,and anyone with enough sense will not buy it now or when the price goes up.
    I think cryptic need to come down to earth with a bump,and realise not everyone is made of money.
    Who in their right mind is going to pay $125 bucks for virtual stuff. its madness.

dream on cryptic.

With the risk of being banned for saying... uhm well still not sure what exactly get's you permabanned without warning*.

*A msg in systemchat is NOT a proper warning no matter what people say.

moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
    http://www.elitedefensestarfleet.com
  • ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited May 2013

dream on cryptic.

Umm, judging by the user titles in the forums, a lot of people.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If I had the money, I would've bought it.

Just wish there was more contests to win it. Ashame there was just the one. :(
  • ukcidtheslayerukcidtheslayer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was hoping for a mid range pack rather than cheap or expensive.

Was tempted to upgrade to a full legacy pack and it's 20% off on Steam but I already bought the starter pack.

I'm assuming if I bought the legacy pack now I wasted the (edit - British Pounds Sterling)16 on the starter pack. Or do we get a refund on already bought items? I also unlocked the Reman species through the CC store for the ship skins. So assuming the legacy pack would be a waste of money for me.

Otherwise I would have bought one.

(FAQ saying you can buy the legacy pack if you bought a starter doesn't really clarify the situation on what happens if you do!)

Edit - 1 post and join date May 2013? really? wow. That's wrong.
  • captainjerkface7captainjerkface7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not buying anything else until cryptic puts some efforts into fixing these bugs. Honestly if you guys spent the time working instead of dreaming up ways to sap kids out of their parents money this game might actually have a future. Once it becomes so monetary driven it just becomes boring...add all the bugs that you currently support and don't care about..and i say dream on. I'll sink money in TRIBBLE that actually is fun.
  • chiefbrexchiefbrex Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2013

dream on cryptic.

People can make their own decisions on whether to buy the pack or not. You have no right to question any one's sense about how they spend their money, or how they choose to support Cryptic.

I, for one, bought the Legacy Pack. It's a purchase I'm proud of, and have enjoyed fully since LoR went live. IMO, it was a good investment for the expansion, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    There are less than 2 days left before the price increase!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't know what you're talking about, this strange forum title :D
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Had most of the ships not been worthless (to me) then I might have got the Legacy pack.
    I went with the starter and plan on getting only the ships I want, and save a bundle in the process....
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• errowscerrowsc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What if I already bought the Legacy of Romulus Starter Pack, then but now want to purchase the full Legacy Pack. Would I have to pay the full $124.99 or the difference from what I already paid? Thanks for any information on this!
    edited June 2013
    errowsc wrote: »
    What if I already bought the Legacy of Romulus Starter Pack, then but now want to purchase the full Legacy Pack. Would I have to pay the full $124.99 or the difference from what I already paid? Thanks for any information on this!

You would be charged the full price, but then you can ticket into our Billing Team and they should be able to reimburse you the Starter Pack (as long as you bought the Starter Pack through our site).

You can reach out to our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • lordgabelordgabe Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you an altaholic like me then the pack is made even better value, I already have 3 Romulans and am happily maknig use of the Legacy pack on them all. Along with a whole host of Fed packs and consoles from lower teir ships.

Too offset Klingon hate I do have a fair bit of stuff for klingons too and personally I want to see them given more stuff but just mainly focus on feds for my fleet so this will more benifit my Roms (as i've already gotten one fleet ship for the one Rom at max level) and Roms in the Empire seem wrong - the Feds are easier to trick... dumb trusting Feds :P but I did make a new Klingon toon to play new content and bought the new Teir2 ship anyhow just to share the love out.
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
    W.B. Yeats

Lifer since beta its never been so good! So now can everyone chill this game is going in the right direction :P
  • sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    God willing, Paypal won't pull any $#!+ when i try to buy it tonight. It'll be close but i have no choice my money is in my housemate's bank account and i can't get the funds transfered to my account (Serve/AmEx) until he gets back from his job (about 3.5 hrs before the deadline).

Yes, sadly, my life is always this frakked-up.

That said it was nice to get Into Darkness and Legacy of Romulus within days of my birthday;)
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • arathelarathel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have to admit I've read these "last chance" notices and they have me worried, as I -would- love to get the Legacy pack ,just can't afford it quite yet.

Will the legacy pack simply become a bit more expensive , or disappear alltogether ?
    Would definatly love to pick it up, yet ,if there's a -definate- time restriction, I suppose I'll have to hurry up and break the piggybank / sell the car ^^

(and -yes- I did read the bit where it says the price will increase. ..what I -really- would like to know, is as to whether or not the Legacy pack will disappear)
  • syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    arathel wrote: »
    I have to admit I've read these "last chance" notices and they have me worried, as I -would- love to get the Legacy pack ,just can't afford it quite yet.

Will the legacy pack simply become a bit more expensive , or disappear alltogether ?
    Would definatly love to pick it up, yet ,if there's a -definate- time restriction, I suppose I'll have to hurry up and break the piggybank / sell the car ^^

(and -yes- I did read the bit where it says the price will increase. ..what I -really- would like to know, is as to whether or not the Legacy pack will disappear)

From the FAQ link at the top of every page of this thread:
    Q: How long will these packs be available for?
    A: We currently do not have plans to remove this pack for purchase, but their current pricing is available for a limited-time only. Once we have a date solidified for when the pricing will adjust, we'll be sure to communicate it.
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
    edited June 2013
    Take advantage of our limited-time pricing NOW as prices are set to go up TODAY, IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • sterlingwarbirdsterlingwarbird Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~syberghost
This discussion has been closed.