test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1000-Day Veteran/ Lifetime Subscriber "Romulan Exclusive Forum Title" Now Available

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited June 2013 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Hi Captains!

If you are a 1000-Day Veteran and/or Lifetime Subscriber, the Republic Veteran forum title is now available for use!

Once signed into the forums, visit this link (also accessible via the "Edit your Avatar" link that's to the top-left of the forum, adjacent to the Chevron logo) to update you forum title.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• alarikunalarikun Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Glad to hear it... any ETA on the Romulan Veteran Ship in-game?
    Original Join Date: January 2010
    Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
    Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
  • gornman47gornman47 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cool been waiting to let my green fly!
    Q: [quoting Hartley] "Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays..."
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    alarikun wrote: »
    Glad to hear it... any ETA on the Romulan Veteran Ship in-game?

We hope to be able to introduce it in the not too distant future, but there is no exact ETA.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • lordlalolordlalo Member Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh shame on me for totally misinterpreting/misreading that from your FB post... I could had sworn you said there was a new Veteran Forum... But... Forum title... I see now.
    Said NO to Arc. Gets punished by not being given a free outfit, free lobi, and free shuttle. Now forced to use Arc's site when trying to get to STO site. Still not rewards for beta testing the Arc website by force. Bravo Cryptic.
  • scifination#5107 scifination Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sweet. Thanx STO!! =D
  • rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Woot woot thanks for this! Now hows about fixing the color of the need/greed item font and maybe getting K'men out of our Fed journal and putting Ambassador Sugihara back there? I know there are lots of other things that need working on too, but these I think would be relatively minor
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • arkyboyarkyboy Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hi Captains!

If You Are A 1000-day Veteran And/or Lifetime Subscriber, The republic Veteran Forum Title Is Now Available For Use!

Once Signed Into The Forums, Visit this Link (also Accessible Via The "edit Your Avatar" Link That's To The Top-left Of The Forum, Adjacent To The Chevron Logo) To Update You Forum Title.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thanks I Love It!
    [img][/img]Screenshot%2067_zps8ijfhubt.png
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This one I like... Thank You. :)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The iconians thank you, Branflakes.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • lisslelissle Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice, thanks
  • abradaxabradax Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice.

/10char
    Lieutenant Johnathan "Seven" Abradax
    Liberated Borg -Captain USS Solstice
    Member of Starfleet Borg Task Force - Tactical Unit
  • sheridantovisheridantovi Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks I like it!
  • gamersaint76gamersaint76 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Captains!

If you are a 1000-Day Veteran and/or Lifetime Subscriber, the Republic Veteran forum title is now available for use!

Once signed into the forums, visit this link (also accessible via the "Edit your Avatar" link that's to the top-left of the forum, adjacent to the Chevron logo) to update you forum title.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

awesome ! i like it! now i just have to figure out all the other fancy little tricks
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got mine on now. Thank You.
  • drachenhaut#3266 drachenhaut Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    any eta on any of the vet items, seeing as this is the first and only one available. It boggles my mind how your going to have a lifetime sale the same time as lor but clearly demonstrate at the same time how subs take a back seat by putting vet rewards on the way back burner, obviously you had time to pump out a whole slew of c store ships but couldnt find the time for a single tor vet reward
  • omnia1960omnia1960 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    nice one :) thanks M8
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    any eta on any of the vet items, seeing as this is the first and only one available. It boggles my mind how your going to have a lifetime sale the same time as lor but clearly demonstrate at the same time how subs take a back seat by putting vet rewards on the way back burner, obviously you had time to pump out a whole slew of c store ships but couldnt find the time for a single tor vet reward

couldn't have stated it better, they release all of these Tal Shiar Borg Enhanced Warbirds, costumes, and various other things to the game and still have yet to even produce a single Veteran item.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That will suffice Admiral :D
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • leescottyleescotty Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok i can't even get that to work

ok i just posted this and now it seems to work gah!!!!
  • krowsyskrowsys Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cool, Thanks for the twitter updates.
  • nadiezjanadiezja Member Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there any chance of a Republic-uniformed android BOff at any point?
  • solidneutroniumsolidneutronium Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cool, thanks.
    Professional Slider Since 2409

Officially Nerfed In Early 2410
  • f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We hope to be able to introduce it in the not too distant future, but there is no exact ETA.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Looking forward to it! ... And in the meantime, will continue to enjoy my Fleet Mogai. :)
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • sarkonissarkonis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Awesome!

Now I have a question. Will the release of this ship see the curret 1000 day vet ships get an update to a real T5 ship, with 10 console slots?

And on that note there are quite a few Zen store VA-LG ships with only 9 consoles and lackluster performance. Gal-X, Atrox, etc etc.

Will we see those ships also get an update?