test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Undying

itsthebishopitsthebishop Member Posts: 50 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hassan's dreadnought is nowhere to be found. I tried to do this mission before the patch and after with no result.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Romulan Praetorian Guard
Original join date:January 2010
Post edited by itsthebishop on

Comments

• epsoverloadepsoverload Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am in the same predicament. I've replayed the mission three times, completing the mission objectives in slightly different order all to no avail. Hassan's Dreadnought fails to materialize in the indicated zone. Guess I won't be leveling this character to 30 today. :(
  • austinfan4lifeaustinfan4life Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing happened to me today as well.
  • varavara Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    likewise really don't want to play through the whole thing again, but no dreadnaught.
  • captainscott1977captainscott1977 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I had the same problem for days. I replayed the mission 4 times before it finally showed up. I did try to have a fleet member join me the last time when he finally showed up for me. Might try that.

I can tell you this, I had no plans to restart the Wasteland missions, way to long to start over..lol
  • airah111airah111 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem with two different characters - no dreadnought. First character I flew beyond the map, warped back in (when prompted), redid the pirate ship battle/recruitment, then Hassan's ship was there the second time around. Second character had the same problem, did the same repeat as the first but had to do the repeat twice (third time around's a charm?) before Hassan's ship showed up.
  • arielcolomardelarielcolomardel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    leave the reman warbird to the end, save the seven other pirate ships first ... after trying many times that worked for me. I hope it works for you
  • socaljohnsocaljohn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unable to find Hassan's Dreadnought!
    :(