test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

List of all the romulan consoles

saxfiresaxfire Member Posts: 558 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Hi there, since I have access to all of the romulan consoles I thought of adding the stats of them, I havent fully tested them ofc. but what I have is listed there.

I'l start from the lower level ones and go up as the level increases.
T'varo Light Warbird
Console - Universal - Singularity Stabilizer
3 Min Cooldown.
Not boosted by anything.
Dhael Warbird
Console - Universal - Singularity Inverter
1 Min 40s Cooldown.
Not boosted by anything.
Just personal note: this console is OP.
This also has bug where it applies to all ships even if it didn't have access to it such as shuttles that dont have the console when your main ship has it, This is same with shuttle, if you eguip it on shuttle, your main ship has the ability, does not count as set bonus when in shuttle tho. BROKEN.
Valdore Heavy Warbird
Console - Universal - Shield Absorptive Frequency Generator
Passive.
Not boosted by anything.
This heals ALL FACINGS by the amount. this is OP.
D'ridtdau Warbird Battle Cruiser
Console - Universal - Phase Inverter
3 Min Cooldown. 20s Duration. (Channeled)
Not boosted by anything
Here's the T1-T4 consoles. Press view silly people. you dont have to download it...
http://www.mediafire.com/?mz94a04uwi3oj8w
Set Bonuses are following:

Enchanced Weapon Systems Efficiency.
+25 Weapon power drain resistance.
+5 Weapon power.

Enchanced Maneuvering Systems.
+2 Turn rate.
+10 Engine power.

Enchanced Projectile Efficiency.
10% extra projectile weapon damage.(I dunno if it's before of after the modifiers)
20% cooldown reduction to projectile weapons.

Enchanced defensive systems.
increases your defence based on your flight speed by up to +10%.
+5 shield power
Here's the Lvl 50 consoles. Press view silly people. you dont have to download it...
http://www.mediafire.com/?fjlz64r8gc4ve09
Haakona Advanced Warbird
Console - Universal - Dual Vector Separation
10 Min Cooldown on use, the other mode gets 5 min cooldown. (using multiple consoles is not possiple because it has internal separation cooldown) LAME!
Dhelan Warbird Retrofit.
Console - Universal - Sabotage Probe Launcher
3 Min Cooldown. (Starts when the probe is cleansed/exploded/expired)
Dmg boosted by partigens.
drain not boosted by flow caps.
duration not boosted by decompiler skill.
if the target dies when probe is active/mid air, probe will lay on the destination where target died, zapping enemies till it expires or till it is detonated.
remember that if the duration expires, the probe is NOT detonated, always detonate it manually in end of the duration.
Detonating ofc stops the disable and drain.
T'varo Light Warbird Retrofit.
Console - Universal - Plasma Destabilizer
2 Min Cooldown.
boosted by plasma torp consoles and torp dmg boosting stuff.
Mogai Heavy Warbird Retrofit.
Console - Universal - Ionized Particle Beam
3 Min cooldown.
Dmg Boosted by partigens.
Dmg boosted by aux power.
approx 2 Second charge(weapons not firing during this time)
instant dmg, damages everything between you and your target(recommended to be used on farthest enemy).
D'deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser Retrofit
Console - Universal - Projected Singularity
3 min Cooldown.
Dmg boosted by partigens.(bugged and does not get boosted by partigens atm)
Dmg not boosted by any power levels.
dmg reduced ALOT by shields.
Feel free to share this with your friends and stuff press the like button below and subscribe for more videos... mt.
Please leave comments/questions if you have any.
I will add any new consoles that come from new ships if I remember to.
Thnx!
Say the word, it saves the world.
CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
Post edited by saxfire on

Comments

• leoll2leoll2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice thread, thanks for the info.
    P2W means Play To Win

Archimede - Leader and Founder of "Raiders of Starfleet"
    ...and 21 other characters!
  • draco5734draco5734 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks for the info mate, i haven't looked at the stuff before so much appreciated for the time you put in to looking

steve
    @steve5734
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eric1278eric1278 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For each Romulan premium console there are two consoles. How do you get the other consoles to complete the sets?
  • saxfiresaxfire Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eric1278 wrote: »
    For each Romulan premium console there are two consoles. How do you get the other consoles to complete the sets?

you buy both zen store ships to get both consoles which are part of the sets.
  • poeddudepoeddude Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Ionised Particle Beam needs a serious buff. It is absolutely the worst console out of the lot. 3k damage every 3 minutes? Getting this thing to hit for a decent amount is far more effort than it is worth. The scaling with Particle Generators is also garbage.

The Shield Absorptive Frequency Generator is really damn good. Which makes the above even more of a shame. If a nerf for this console is really in order I suggest lowering it to 150% OR give it a 5 second built in cooldown.

Note Cryptic I said "OR". You guys have a habit of nerfing slightly OP things into uselessness in one fell swoop.
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sigh. And the whining and cries for nerf begins so that all the good consoles will be reduced to uselessness for us. :mad:

Geeeze, thank you folks! :rolleyes:

Why not take away mark XII set items too from players? I mean its not like they payed Zen for them...

Hello, premium items that cost a lot of money are usually better then standard ones, that's why people would buy them!

Finally there were zen consoles actually worth using. Mind.. Barely better then the other ones.

I guess I'll just need to replace the the valdore-mogai set with borg console and field generator if they are nerfed even the slightest.

Because right now they are barely better then a field generator-borg assimilated console combo. The stronger shield leech one is balanced out by the weaker ionised beam.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
    edited May 2013
    poeddude wrote: »
    The Ionised Particle Beam needs a serious buff. It is absolutely the worst console out of the lot. 3k damage every 3 minutes? Getting this thing to hit for a decent amount is far more effort than it is worth. The scaling with Particle Generators is also garbage.

I have got itt o deal 28k dmg with no much efford, remember that that is base dmg and is indeed boosted by APA, APO, TF, partigens, and aux. it breaks shields with each shot it does since you cannot resist electrical. in my opinion it's just fine, hit apa, and aux battery and it does fairly decent dmg. and 6 points in partigens.
    edited May 2013
    stupid lag and it's double posting.
  • devorasxdevorasx Member Posts: 693
    edited May 2013
    There is nothing, NOTHING wrong with the shield frequency console! True story! :D
    Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    devorasx wrote: »
    There is nothing, NOTHING wrong with the shield frequency console! True story! :D

Might even need a buff when grouped with the Dhelan 2pc, right? :o
    edited May 2013
    Might even need a buff when grouped with the Dhelan 2pc, right? :o

Absolutly! Sax is just overeacting and envious!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
  • momawmomaw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wouldn't buy anything Romulan related for a few months, to see what's actually going to be worthwhile in the long term.
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    devorasx wrote: »

Both of our Mogais were pretty tanky in that cap and hold this morning, but weren't unkillable. I hope it isn't nerfed yet, the tholian stuff will bring lots of tet weapons with glider builds to help counter this.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Funny thing is I find the 500 zen console the most useful for playing through the missions. Recharge my singularity faster? Yes please. That thing is boss for those goofy story missions where you take your one ship against 7 billion Elachi.

I haven't really figured out what to do with the D'Ridtdau one yet. Maybe it will come in handy when I get to fighting borg cubes or something.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
    edited May 2013
    marc8219 wrote: »
    Both of our Mogais were pretty tanky in that cap and hold this morning, but weren't unkillable. I hope it isn't nerfed yet, the tholian stuff will bring lots of tet weapons with glider builds to help counter this.

Ye they were tanky, but as you said with all that tet stuff coming in, its only a matter of time before that console becomes moot. sure it rocks on paper, but lots of that healing comes at points where it really doesnt matter.

edited May 2013
    I haven't really figured out what to do with the D'Ridtdau one yet. Maybe it will come in handy when I get to fighting borg cubes or something.

It's beter than RSP, and cannot be subnuked! only way to cleanse that 20 second immortality is to disable the ship or disable aux. it's awesome console for alpha bops, hit that console and watch everything MISS, it makes you immune to borg cube warp core explosions and their high yield torps, but does not affect ramming speed :(
  • ivanetyivanety Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    has anyone noticed a bug with consoles singularity sabotage probe and inverter?
    gives no defensive bonus if you disassemble one and the ride back to the ship in motion.