test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, Nukara Prime Reputation...

krayuskorianiskrayuskorianis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
So now they're offering the Mk XII set of the Tholian Crystalline set that you get from the Lobi store which apparently got removed...

Why do I not have a refund put into my inventory for it? Since it's obviously easier to get now when you rank up Nukara Reputation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i3-2100 3.10GHz
8GB Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM CL9
ASUS DirectCU II GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5

Comments

• Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You should be able to claim some Nukara marks as compensation.
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So now they're offering the Mk XII set of the Tholian Crystalline set that you get from the Lobi store which apparently got removed...

Why do I not have a refund put into my inventory for it? Since it's obviously easier to get now when you rank up Nukara Reputation.

Are you asking "Why haven't they refunded the Lobi I spent on the Mk XII set?"

If so, it's because you still have the Mk XII set - I assume? They didn't make you give it back, after all.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    krayuskorianiskrayuskorianis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    johngazman wrote: »
    Are you asking "Why haven't they refunded the Lobi I spent on the Mk XII set?"

If so, it's because you still have the Mk XII set - I assume? They didn't make you give it back, after all.

And yet, it's not easier to get than opening lockbox after lockbox... So, my original question still stands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i3-2100 3.10GHz
    8GB Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM CL9
    ASUS DirectCU II GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And yet, it's not easier to get than opening lockbox after lockbox... So, my original question still stands.

By that logic, I should be asking Cryptic for the hours of my life I spent waiting for the Mk XI MACO Space set to drop prior to Season 7.

Cryptic aren't going to refund your lobi, because you didn't give back that suit, shield and weapon - thus the principle of the refund. You don't walk into a shop and say "That shirt's easier to get now than it was when I bought it. I intend to keep the shirt, but I believe you should offer me a refund."

As Leviathan said, you can "register" the suit for some free Nukara marks. Trust me, considering the amount they're given out in in PvE, i'd count myself lucky.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif