test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'Back in the Shuttle again...'

intrepidfox03intrepidfox03 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
Love the new Rhi Atmosphere mission. Gonna be dusting off the old shuttle for playing that one a lot. Really like the walker fights, shuttles, etc. The only concern is the camera placement when targeting a walker. It seems really low. So I either have to be below it, near the legs, or hold the camera in a place that I prefer (closer to the head/top).
Post edited by intrepidfox03 on

Comments

• talkir89talkir89 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In that mission I had some flight problems where i would freeze in mid air with the romulan shuttle. it would make my ship hover and be stuck im the air while the other fighters would blast me away. it was a awesome concept but it needs some stuff worked out.
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    talkir89 wrote: »
    In that mission I had some flight problems where i would freeze in mid air with the romulan shuttle. it would make my ship hover and be stuck im the air while the other fighters would blast me away. it was a awesome concept but it needs some stuff worked out.

Had that problem too, but only the first time i did the mission, so it pobably was just a bit laggy.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's not lag, I think its invisible walls or somekind of bug caused by the buildings.

At first I thought it was simply hitting the zone ceiling, but it only happened in certain areas, which usually above buildings. I hope they can extend the zone boundries a bit further, that might solve it.

Another thing is that there is other bugs as well, like waves not spawning. Or waves spawning, but not giving credit.
  • posvaliposvali Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's not lag, I think its invisible walls or somekind of bug caused by the buildings.

At first I thought it was simply hitting the zone ceiling, but it only happened in certain areas, which usually above buildings. I hope they can extend the zone boundries a bit further, that might solve it.

Another thing is that there is other bugs as well, like waves not spawning. Or waves spawning, but not giving credit.

Yeah, same problem here, and in different places on the map. Changing flight direction got me out of there but it was not always easy to find the "window". Walkers could have even more HP, however it felt like there were way too many enemy shuttles (not because their numbers make it a bit difficult to get rid of them, it is because after the first wave the level simply becomes repetitive-boring).