test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Editor re-launch

pete2931pete2931 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Sorry if this is already posted somewhere else but could take me a bit of time to find.

Does anybody know when the Foundry Editor will be back up and running?

I know it always comes down after a major update but is there a time scale at all?

Thanks

After all that I have just found a post about this already
Post edited by pete2931 on

Comments

• izdubar2izdubar2 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope sometime soon. D'Tan disgusts me so much, I'm rather burning to write a proper ending for my Romulan toons.
    How MMO companies reach for the stars: "And as far as Season 7 being "grindy" - welcome to the MMORPG genre."
  • isthisscienceisthisscience Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would be nice to know if it is a matter of hours, days or weeks at least. But, at least it works fine when it gets back up, that's the important thing. Best they do the job properly of course. I'd hate to find any of my work messed up when I finally get back in there.
  • wesleycrasherwesleycrasher Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If I remember correctly, last Season the foundry editor came back up around Thursday of the week following the Season release? I could be wrong, but that's what I remember. Would be nice if we got any sort of official timetable, though. Even if its just "We have republished X% of foundry missions so far and foresee no problems with the editor itself following the republishing"
    All the toys you can't afford.