test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T5 Romulan Secrets of the Ancients

majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Reputation System
Just did this and no Contact D'Tan came up, so I couldn't finish them mission. Extremely annoyed. Now on a 20 hour cooldown. After all that work and happy that I was going to finish it before LoR comes out, I was just kicked in the groin by Cryptic.

I liked how Omega T5 you got contacted by D'Vak and got your reward, the Romulan grind however is a load of junk. All that work and you get nothing out of it and I have to wait another 20 hours before I can try again.

Due to this I have decided not to finish my Federation character (about 88k in Rom Rep now) through the Romulan grind and I don't think I will even bother trying that mission again. It's hard enough having to use the darn suits and all those Tholians coming at you at the same time you have to try and save those generators from overloading.
Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
Post edited by majesticmsfc on

Comments

• Options
    zing1617zing1617 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Federation character (about 88k in Rom Rep now)

You need 100k Rom Rep for the contact D'Tan option. The power plant mission is the T4 (60k), and you have to do it again once you reach T5 (100k). You have 12k (6 rep projects) before you can get the contact D'Tan option.

~ Zing