test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

did you go Fedulan or Klingrom?

krovankrovan Member Posts: 86 Arc User
So Fedulan or Klingrom?

I chose Klingrom, hopefully many did so we see the population over the red sectors expand.
http://soundcloud.com/krovan-1
Post edited by krovan on

Comments

• Options
    supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I chose Fedulan meself. Tough, the red sectors are absulutly importent to the game's second faction. I cant wait to see how the Klingroms wil expand to the comunite
  • Options
    mirai222mirai222 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My Romumim went Fudulan, and my Remim went Klingrom.
  • Options
    messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i went Klingulan

wouldve been weird being

Fromulan
  • Options
    lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why is it when I read this the first thing that came to mind is 'I really hope there is never the ability to start a ferengi and then ally with the romulans...because the name ferengulan would be too creepy'

That being said I allied KDF
  • Options
    krovankrovan Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ferengulan would be amazing, but could never top Klingassian
    http://soundcloud.com/krovan-1
  • Options
    purlenutsackpurlenutsack Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I went with KSF as well. It seemed a more natural fit. That and my main toon is Kdf eng, but my new Romulan went tac.
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fedulan.

Gotz Starbase.
  • Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, my first Romulan was supposed to fly a D'deridex and since my KDF fleet hasn't got the right tier of shipyard I had to go with the Federation.

Oh, and I don't increase any population for I have always been here ! :eek::o:D
  • Options
    galaxyrider0galaxyrider0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OOH BOY! I'm dying laughing! OOH BOY! :D:D:D:D
    Klingassian....
    ferengulan...
    Fromulan....
    Klingulan...

I wonder if will be a Borg faction... imagine the cross "breeds":
    Klinborg, Fedeborg(PT and BR will understand)...
    --
    "If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Jean-Luc Picard
  • Options
    sosolidshoesosolidshoe Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I went Kromulan, since I intend to play my Romulan as, you know, an actual Romulan, rather than some hippie do-gooder Vulcan wannabe, and it's easier to rationalise a Romulan working with Klinks(mercenaries, manipulation, mutual disgust at the Federation etc etc).

We are PWE. Your forums and game accounts will be added to our own. Your community will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
  • Options
    pharaoh6000pharaoh6000 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I went Klingulan.

I've been watching Star Trek since the very first days of Kirk and Spock, and the Romulans have always been some of the 'bad guys' I my mind. Plus, they were already trading technology with the Klingons, even as far back as the "Enterprise Incident" in 1968 (Romulans got Warp Drive, Klingons got Cloaking Devices). It just makes sense to me.

I have chosen to continue that lengthy heritage.
    3D Art of my Captain, MYRR TALON
  • Options
    lordvalecortezlordvalecortez Member Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seeing as the Klingons were rude to me during their recruitment pitch, I went Fed. They asked nicer.
    Cheers from Antonio Valerio Cortez III, Half-Celestial Archduke of the Free Marches Confederacy.
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I went fed.

Klingons smells.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    darthlokidarthloki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I made a Romulan Scientist, Tactical, Engineer and all three allied with the federation immediately when I was given the choice I didn't even think about it
  • Options
    ccarmichael07ccarmichael07 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I set my Romulan Captain up as a "Privateer" whose small band of rebellious Romulan malcontents roams the galaxy as mercenaries and enforcers by contract.

We're loosely allied with the Romulan Republic, and we have an agreement with the Klingon High Council to conduct our business in Klingon space, with the cavaet that if the Empire needs something "taken care of" we are required to take their contract.

(I allied with the KDF ;) )

"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack.
    I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey
  • Options
    kain9primekain9prime Member Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Irus nrunna yo briznons
    The artist formally known as Romulus_Prime
  • Options
    tomin8rtomin8r Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now this is a prime example of the bastardization of the English language. Keep it up.
  • Options
    trycksh0ttrycksh0t Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kromulan. The Federation refuses to do what is necessary to get the job done.
  • Options
    steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited May 2013
    erei1 wrote: »
    I went fed.

Klingons smells.

Ah, the hyper-sensitive Vulcanoid nose. Did your cousins, the Vulcans, never explain about human....um...musk? :D