test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

May 24 maintenance feedback.

kiarasenakiarasena Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I just got on for maybe 1-2 hours and OMG what a lag..

"Made some improvements to general server stability." Please remove that from the May 24 patch notes.. it's only more crappy now then it was before that maintenance.. :mad:

Takes 10-20sec before it accepts pvp invites no matter how much I abuse my mouse to click it.. and me along with others sometimes don't even join the pvp matches because we keep crashing.. etc... @_@

Too bored atm to make a whole list so just reporting it in short and simple.. :P
Post edited by kiarasena on

Comments

• conundrumnsaconundrumnsa Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    my feedback...

"big badda boom"
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't have lag before the patch, except some time, but it was short and pretty rare.
    Now, I'm lagging all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only thing I got to say, I thank them fixing the ability to cancel Reputation Projects.

Now for the other "99" bugs that LoR introduced. :P
  • daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I load in, I don't get beyond the main loading screen. It would appear that my account hasn't been granted access....which I literally had a few days ago. My conclusion is that they're excluding whoever they want for no reason. I can't blame this on the queue or server lag because I CAN'T LOAD TO THAT POINT. Why else would *some* people be able to log in but others can't? I think they'll find a bend aid eventually but not in enough time to prevent the next mass exodus from this game. I spent a lot of money on this game (including LTS) and I'm not even worthy of being a player in a free game that I BETA'd. If they don't want me, they should just ban me and stop playing these mental games. They HATE their customers. They like their money, but they don't care about the people who give it to them.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • dashuk2381dashuk2381 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The patches aren't doing anything for the server disconnects which is driving me insane. I have not been able to play the game with any consistency since LOR came out. Had absolutely NO issues prior to release and now I server DC every time I try to log in to a character. Once I finally get into a character, I server DC on every map load screen or STF load screen, etc. no matter where I am in the galaxy. I DC'd 6 times just trying to get into one Fleet Action so I just gave up. I can't play the game right now until they fix this issue.
  • metaphorgrandemetaphorgrande Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    9 out of 10 PVEs I try kick me out in 5 seconds, over and over and over. When is this getting fixed.
  • hullkenhullken Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I could play b4 the maitenance, in fact I spent $50 on zen figuring everything is working now. Then maintenance came and I can't even get to the launcher now. A little box appears for a second or two saying an attemp was made to update the launcher, then it disappears and then nothing.

Submitted a support ticket 5 hours ago and a refund request an hour ago.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
  • dongemaharudongemaharu Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, before, I was getting kicked out of CE after 5 seconds. Haven't tried that yet, but now my alt I'm trying to level is getting kicked out of SB24 every time.

When I tried to test this with my main character I was able to join but a little surprised to join the fight with all my boffs unassigned. Had to set up my tray in the middle of the action.
  • jelly0jelly0 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    my feedback...

"big badda boom"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qDdLYkyEi4
  • kiarasenakiarasena Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hullken wrote: »
    I could play b4 the maitenance, in fact I spent $50 on zen figuring everything is working now. Then maintenance came and I can't even get to the launcher now. A little box appears for a second or two saying an attemp was made to update the launcher, then it disappears and then nothing.

Submitted a support ticket 5 hours ago and a refund request an hour ago.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Kinda wish they'd make some "lock" system, so that once something works they'd lock it so it won't get affected while they're trying to fix other broken stuff. :P
  • gypsyinspacegypsyinspace Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kiarasena wrote: »
    I just got on for maybe 1-2 hours and OMG what a lag..

"Made some improvements to general server stability." Please remove that from the May 24 patch notes.. it's only more crappy now then it was before that maintenance.. :mad:

Takes 10-20sec before it accepts pvp invites no matter how much I abuse my mouse to click it.. and me along with others sometimes don't even join the pvp matches because we keep crashing.. etc... @_@

Too bored atm to make a whole list so just reporting it in short and simple.. :P

Wait a second people actually pvp in this game?