edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
i want the outfit from STNG shoulder pads and all

i would hope u would know what that is but if not

http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5742799/il_fullxfull.325285560.jpg
Post edited by djezc#0623 on

Comments

• magusofborgmagusofborg Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like this one too, I'll bet we'll see it before too long.
    Joined August 2009
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want that one, the DS9 Tal Shiar uniforms, and the Nemesis uniforms.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looks like the Tal Shiar outfit you unlock by doing the storyline missions. Minus the straps with the bird mounted on them.
  • diotwdiotw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Once the TNG/DS9 Romulan uniforms come out, I'll be waiting in line with my zen! I was hoping these would have come out at launch, with the TOS uniform, but I guess we have to wait a bit longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
  • andiros1andiros1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    loe9 wrote: »
    Looks like the Tal Shiar outfit you unlock by doing the storyline missions. Minus the straps with the bird mounted on them.
    I purchased both new uniform packages and playing an Romulan I still don't have the to equipped .
    I think when I got out of the training quest I was given these two clothing rewards but have not find a way to located them when I go to the z store is listed as purchased
    Any idea?
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really want this. By the way to the subject starter, you know you model has no pants right?
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want the Romulan uniforms from TNG as well.

However, considering all the bugs with the heavily promoted Romulan uniforms from TOS, I'd like the devs to fix the Romulan TOS uniforms before they try to release TNG uniforms.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
    edited May 2013
    andiros1 wrote: »
    I purchased both new uniform packages and playing an Romulan I still don't have the to equipped .
    I think when I got out of the training quest I was given these two clothing rewards but have not find a way to located them when I go to the z store is listed as purchased
    Any idea?

You don't need to buy them, once you get them as the mission rewards you can go straight to the tailor and select them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
  • cptshephardcptshephard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wouldn't mind having this one but.. I have to be honest, the ones I really want are the Romulan uniforms from Nemesis.
    edited May 2013
    diotw wrote: »
    You don't need to buy them, once you get them as the mission rewards you can go straight to the tailor and select them.
    Thank you so much for your advise
    I already spent the money for it so I still don't know where my uniforms are
    I checked on the z store and is comes up as purchased
    So where is it ? Lol
    edited May 2013
    The Tal Shiar uniform shouldn't be in the C-Store at all. You are given it at the end of a story mission on Drozana, and then you walk right over to the tailor on Drozana station and put it on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    diotw wrote: »
    The Tal Shiar uniform shouldn't be in the C-Store at all. You are given it at the end of a story mission on Drozana, and then you walk right over to the tailor on Drozana station and put it on.
    So what are the uniforms that I got with the legacy pack where and when can I equip them?