What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GM/ Customer Service/ Billing Support and Tickets

Comments

• messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spektre12 wrote: »
    Question Reference #130517-000184

Hey since you wont answer me via customer service I thought I'd ask you here if there will ever be a resolution to my ticket?

I only ask because I am sure you care about the money a customer spends on your product right.

Sorry it has come to this but I made this ticket four times now and I feel you're ignoring me.

:mad:

and the answer to your question is? 42
  • pwefailpwefail Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ingame ticket ? if so they don't work.
    only way to get in touch with them is through website support....and if that works...
    The player formerly known as Chunter.
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Everyone knows that Morn is head of answering tickets. Just as soon as he sobers up. :rolleyes:

Hold on, I thought Morn was dead.
  • cuatelacuatela Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hold on, I thought Morn was dead.

No, he faked his death. He's back in Quark's now.

• zulmancerforumzulmancerforum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have had a support ticket open for 3 days can someone please respond?
  • gambit7727gambit7727 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ticket open for 5 days now :)
  • jamesrazorjamesrazor Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriously, why do i need to log in again if i want to access the english forums?! It keept prompting me to the german one (where i allready was loged in, when i changed language to english and wanted to post here, it keept telling me to log in-.-)

Can someone explain to me why you try to force people to create an account at an external site to be able to buy the Legacy Pack? Only options for me that show up are PayPal and Skrill.

I have NO interesst to make an account just for this one purchase. Why cant i buy it directly over my account page with a paysafecard?

This is ridiculous.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    jamesrazor wrote: »
    Seriously, why do i need to log in again if i want to access the english forums?! It keept prompting me to the german one (where i allready was loged in, when i changed language to english and wanted to post here, it keept telling me to log in-.-)

Can someone explain to me why you try to force people to create an account at an external site to be able to buy the Legacy Pack? Only options for me that show up are PayPal and Skrill.

I have NO interesst to make an account just for this one purchase. Why cant i buy it directly over my account page with a paysafecard?

This is ridiculous.

You don't need to make a PayPal account -- just the "guest" option/ checkout without creating an account :)

As for the German redirect, it's based off your language setting in your browser, and/or location. I'll pass along your feedback to the Web Team.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • jamesrazorjamesrazor Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You don't need to make a PayPal account -- just the "guest" option/ checkout without creating an account :)

As for the German redirect, it's based off your language setting in your browser, and/or location. I'll pass along your feedback to the Web Team.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Uhm.. well, that didnt solve my issue tbh. .

I stil need to enter my personal data at the paypal site, including my bank data. Which is basicly what i want to avoid.
    Someone needs to explain to me why i can not use a paysafecard (not to mentiont hat Skrill bought them up anyways, but well....).

Dont get me wrong, but none of this companies has the best reputation, especialy paypal is know for a hell lot of issues.

I mean, i want to buy something from Cryptic/PWE. I dont want to do buisness with someone else. I dont see why i should give out personal information to another company, especially for a one time only purchase. I got 2 paysafecards (one wtih 100, one with 50 ? here). i wanted to get the pack with them and use the rest to buy some Zen.

I have to admit that it is my own fault for not checking on the payment methods offered, but i somehow expected that i can simply do it through normal account management and use the paysafecards in the process. I try to avoid giving out data as much as possible, especially banking data.
    I dont use social networks either. You might call me paranoid or old fashioned or *uncool*. But i rather keep it that way.

So, to cut it short:
    Is there a way to ge the pack with the paysafecards or not?
  • shaltorshaltor Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the Support Page working? When I try to access it (multiple computers/multiple browsers), it does nothing. I get this instead...

The webpage at https://support.perfectworld.com/ci/pta/login/redirect/home/p_li/cF91c2VyaWQ9YXJhYnVzMTMmcF9wYXNzd2Q9JnBfZW1haWw9YXJhYnVzQGVwbHVzLm5ldCZwX2ZpcnN0X25hbWU9JnBfbGFzdF9uYW1lPSZwX3RpdGxlPXNoYWx0b3ImcF9saV9wYXNzd2Q9dGVzdF9zZWNyZXRfa2V5 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
    Here are some suggestions:
    Reload this webpage later.
    Learn more about this problem.
    Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

Update 1: After looking around the internet some...it seems this is an ongoing issue with PWE Support System. It makes me wonder if the bug reports I've submitted over the past few days went right to the virtual "trash can" instead of wherever they are "supposed" to go.

Update 2: Just tried again, still no luck (and yes it's not my cookies causing the problems). Oddly enough, the buy Zen function of the website works just fine.....
  • dcblackmandcblackman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

That would be great, it is Ultra annoying to get always redirected to the German Foums/Page, ohh and BTW the Browser setting is English and I use a English OS Version. I just use German Connection (I live there).
  • kojekoje Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please see my post here :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thank you for taking the time to try and help but I think you missed the point. The bottom line of what you say is that I should submit a ticket and wait for CS help. The reason I posted here is because I did just that and I did get a response from CS which was absolutely useless.

My ticket was regarding linking issues with my Cryptic / PW account preventing me from logging into STO. The CS person responded by telling me that Neverwinter is down for emergency maintnence and then marked the issue as resolved and closed the ticket!!!
  • dborgslayerzadborgslayerza Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am a silver member, I never received my extra character slot, I had an extra that I had bought for the Zen store, is this why I didn't get the extra slot? Also have tried multiple times to make contact through the website support tab and get an error message every time.
  • squeakie01squeakie01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i had a crypic accont but have changed e mial address a while back but no longer can recover passord cause i have a new service provider i would like to recover my old account it was a crytic account i need help
  • pa1nag0nypa1nag0ny Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems like the "Patch" broke the mirror universe event. I spawn in out of group 9 out of 10 times that I queue and of course because of this I get kicked from the map...wish programmers could patch something without breaking so many basic things in the process.
  • alastorforthrighalastorforthrigh Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So my lovely issue is that my Subscription's been canceled, only, I didn't cancel it. And as it happened today, which is around the time of the manual stipends from a month or so ago, due to their stipend system being bored, I feel that the two are related.
    2qTOAB3.gif
  • dnaangel9dnaangel9 Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My account (DnaAngel@DnaAngel) as been banned now for 2 days without so much as an email or response to my aging CS support ticket.

I causally mentioned a 3rd party site (5 lettered word) in fleet chat, it didn't post so i wrote it again(Assumed it was just server lag or a product of the other numerous game anomaly's that necro around the game). Upon doing so I was immediately removed from the game and account banned.

I never once got a "Warning" or an email to the Email associated with the account stating the reason for the ban. If I would of gotten a warning I wouldn't be having this problem. I have been playing this game since Season 2 (other account) without breaking a single rule.

The ticket posted to PWE has still yet to be seen 2 days old now. My In-Game GM ticket that I created via alternate account was responded to with an auto response that said if I have any issues to email CS (been done that). I understand what I did wrong and I will make sure I don't speak of the said site again..now if we can just get my account un-banned would be much appreciated. It should not of taken longer then 12 hours TBH.

EDIT: I have my chat settings turned off for System (lockbox spam), Zone and all others that don't pertain to PMs and Fleet Chats. This explains why I never saw the warning (failed way to implement it IMO).
  • ikedateramusaikedateramusa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    11 days waiting for some help with my ticket 130514-003415. Tried Twitter, tried talking nicely to anyone, but they don't listen. It's sad because by time they do, if ever, get back to me, I'm gunna have raged so much it won't matter.
    edited May 2013
    11 days waiting for some help with my ticket 130514-003415. Tried Twitter, tried talking nicely to anyone, but they don't listen. It's sad because by time they do, if ever, get back to me, I'm gunna have raged so much it won't matter.

11 days? are you serious? That explains why both companies have "F" ratings with the Better Business Bureau. In that case Ill take my gaming and business somewhere else.

Cryptic/PWE really need to get their act together. Customer Support is Vital
  • ikedateramusaikedateramusa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep @Trekonline even responded a few days ago and said to be patient. Every since, they don't respond back at all. I tried the Tech Support forum, Darth Panda can't do much over there. Even though he's caught up on his issues. I tried @PWE_Branflakes (or whatever his name is) I'm hoping to get somewhere but it being memorial day weekend.. just chalk on another 3 days to my total.

I thought I could get back into this game and play. My mistake. What a bummer. Here I was excited for LoR, and I won't even be able to see if I want to invest some cash into the LoR stuff before it goes up in price.
    edited May 2013
    Yep @Trekonline even responded a few days ago and said to be patient. Every since, they don't respond back at all. I tried the Tech Support forum, Darth Panda can't do much over there. Even though he's caught up on his issues. I tried @PWE_Branflakes (or whatever his name is) I'm hoping to get somewhere but it being memorial day weekend.. just chalk on another 3 days to my total.

I thought I could get back into this game and play. My mistake. What a bummer. Here I was excited for LoR, and I won't even be able to see if I want to invest some cash into the LoR stuff before it goes up in price.

Which shouldn't matter. Any reputable company should have Customer Support 24/7. the game dosent take a day off, so neither should its support

I bet if you submitted a ticket stating your having problems buying 10k zen it would be different lmfao.
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dnaangel9 wrote: »
    Which shouldn't matter. Any reputable company should have Customer Support 24/7. the game dosent take a day off, so neither should its support

I bet if you submitted a ticket stating your having problems buying 10k zen it would be different lmfao.

Sadly, I agree with you. I think that the Customer Support/ QA department is very understaffed/underfunded and has a hard time keeping up. :(
  • zulmancerforumzulmancerforum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I am in the same boat. We'll only like 8 days for me but still unacceptable. I have received the same form letter response twice now each time responding saying it doesn't help my issue.

Customer/tech support for this game/company is horrible.
  • sheepxtremesheepxtreme Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi is there anything I can do to retrieve a deleted characters on an account, they seem to have vanished after the new 6 gig update. and this has upset me greatly due to all the work I have put into this character as well as the amount of cash I have spent on him, I have logged a support ticket but it has been over a week now and I have had no reply. please help me
  • seanson321seanson321 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi is there anything I can do to retrieve a deleted characters on an account, they seem to have vanished after the new 6 gig update. and this has upset me greatly due to all the work I have put into this character as well as the amount of cash I have spent on him, I have logged a support ticket but it has been over a week now and I have had no reply. please help me

I'm actually in the exact same boat, except that my lifetime subscription was also revoked. I have submitted a ticket over a week ago, i have sent several updates and an email on it and no response from anyone yet. Seems like i am being wholly ignored.
  • flagjrflagjr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seanson321 wrote: »
    I'm actually in the exact same boat, except that my lifetime subscription was also revoked. I have submitted a ticket over a week ago, i have sent several updates and an email on it and no response from anyone yet. Seems like i am being wholly ignored.

Same here. I was away a couple years, hear about this new expansion and decide to give it another go. I have a lifetime subscription since the first time they were ever offered, and now I return to find all my characters are gone, and my lifetime subscription is no longer active. I too put in a support ticket over a week ago, and also have not heard a peep.

Editing to add that I was also giving this game another shot cuz of the poor quality & poor customer service of another MMO I was in to. Needless to point out, as a returning customer this is a very big red flag on whether or not I should even be touching this product again.
  • gambit7727gambit7727 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    130519-000561 ticket ID been open 9 days now for a linked account problem Pfftt
  • traladortralador Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am a lifetime subscriber. During my recent hiatus, I missed the changeover to PWE and my account did not link. I put in a support ticket 9 days ago and have been waiting patiently, but seriously how long does it take to at least get a response to a ticket that acknowledges its existence.

This is partially to express my frustration and partly honest curiosity.

Anyone who has had the same issue any information would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Spark (in limbo)

Tralador (for now)

:mad::(:confused::(:
  • lordlalolordlalo Member Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tralador wrote: »
    I am a lifetime subscriber. During my recent hiatus, I missed the changeover to PWE and my account did not link. I put in a support ticket 9 days ago and have been waiting patiently, but seriously how long does it take to at least get a response to a ticket that acknowledges its existence.

This is partially to express my frustration and partly honest curiosity.

Anyone who has had the same issue any information would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Spark (in limbo)

Tralador (for now)

:mad::(:confused::(:

A wise man once said, "Do not ask questions to which you do not want the answer".

The answer is upwards of 7 days. I've had some answered in 24 hours, and some took about 6-7 days. I was told by support before that if you mis-departmentalize your ticket, such as sending something to "Item" support rather than "CStore" support, it takes longer.
    Said NO to Arc. Gets punished by not being given a free outfit, free lobi, and free shuttle. Now forced to use Arc's site when trying to get to STO site. Still not rewards for beta testing the Arc website by force. Bravo Cryptic.
  • tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how long is a piece of string?
This discussion has been closed.