test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem Claiming C-Store DOffs w/KDF Reman

lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
I have a new KDF Reman character. I'm trying to claim my special DOffs from the C-Store, but am having issues. Some I can get, others I can not.

These ones I did get successfully:
Season 6 Tribble Test:
Ang the Vicious

DS9 Bundle:
Elim Ziyal
N'Vek
Ro Taban

These I can not claim:
Season 5 Tribble Test:
Varel (KDF)
Goshi the Augmented
Automated Personnel Unit (KDF)

These say they are Available in the list, but in the description it reads: Your character cannot use this item.

Star Trek Convention:
Holo-Leeta
says she's Purchased and further says You can only acquire "Star Trek Convetion " once per character. I was able to claim the "prize box" and opened it. I have the title Convention Veteran, but no Holo Leetha.

I have tried logging-off/on, and restarting the game. No help.

Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,697,592.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thehavrahathehavraha Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this exact bug with the Holo leeta on my Romulan character, before I picked my alliance.

I erased the character and started anew. I haven't tried it sense. I want them to fix the bug before I try again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I am a Cheestah.
    Check out my Foundry missions
    Fed: "To Helna and Back", "Rema Donna", "Animations with Helna", "Mudd's Weapons", "Waiting for Wednesday", "Monolith"
    KDF: "Time the Enemy", "Time the Ally", "Time the Traitor"
  • zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i am also unable to claim the Season 5 DOffs on my KDF char.

i was able to get a BOXED Holo Leeta + Ang The Vicious right from the start, but i didn't unbox them until i had chosen the kdf ally and unlocked the doff system.

PS: i don't know about this New Romulus Command Center, there is nothing special to do that isn't in the flotilla already and sending me there to get my DOffs as the first introduction to this Zone, just a few missions after i found the wild unpopulated Planet itself, and we have done nothing in terms of building a new home there yet really... not sure if that fits to the Gameflow.

-> move those DOff console and the NPC to the flotilla maybe?

and can we have a copy of the contraband turn in NPC in a romulan Zone?
    i really do not want my Romulans hanging around Qo'nos / ESD just because of this one NPC all the time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,233 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just to double check.... you guys did choose an Ally and do the mission to unlock doffs right?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • mrfixitsmrfixits Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The season 5 Doffs unlocked for me at 24(? maybe 25) after siding with KDF. I think they are still bound to the old KDF Doff unlock level.
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just to double check.... you guys did choose an Ally and do the mission to unlock doffs right?
    Yes that is correct.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mrfixits wrote: »
    The season 5 Doffs unlocked for me at 24(? maybe 25) after siding with KDF. I think they are still bound to the old KDF Doff unlock level.

Then in that case perhaps the cstore description could be amended.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lvl 24 confirmed (the "old" KDF Start), seems someone forgot to adjust the level.
    Same with the Academy Lore/Path Mission.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mrfixits wrote: »
    valenn1 wrote: »
    Lvl 24 confirmed (the "old" KDF Start), seems someone forgot to adjust the level.
    Same with the Academy Lore/Path Mission.
    Thanks. We'll see at L24, then, I guess.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zerobang wrote: »
    and can we have a copy of the contraband turn in NPC in a romulan Zone?
    i really do not want my Romulans hanging around Qo'nos / ESD just because of this one NPC all the time...

This ^^. Pretty please.
    edited May 2013
    I created a new Romulan. A Lib Borg, and this time I chose Fedside. I was able to claim all DOffs at L11.

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,233 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmm... this may be related to the issue that i had with claiming the DS9 bundle doffs on my RRK char....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg