test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hate the Ground Item Requirements

superherofansuperherofan Member Posts: 342 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Reputation System
I hate how you have to use a massive amount of ground items that only stack to 20, and they automatically grab from the character stack first, so you have to reset your power bars when they go away.
Post edited by superherofan on

Comments

• Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    While I'd like the stack size to increase I can handle them capping at 20, but I agree the "Take it from your pocket first" thing is REALLY ****ing annoying.
  • Options
    squigishsquigish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Could we possibly get something we could set in the options to determine the pull order for using devices, and a separate one for contributing them (and other things like data samples and commodities) to rep/fleet projects?

Basically, let us choose which order to take from our bank/inventory/person.

Also, letting us contribute from our boff's device slots would be nice.

Even if you don't let us pick, please at least change the behavior to be more sane.
  • Options
    kasandarokasandaro Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It...draws from the items you actually have on your 'person' first, rather than stored in a cargo bay on your ship? And there's only so many hypos you can reasonably physically have on you?

I can see the logic the coders might've used for setting it up the way they did.

But yes, having to play "now where are the hypos assigned" is freaking obnoxious, so yes, fix the skill tray!
  • Options
    intrepid74656intrepid74656 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kasandaro wrote: »
    It...draws from the items you actually have on your 'person' first, rather than stored in a cargo bay on your ship? And there's only so many hypos you can reasonably physically have on you?

I can see the logic the coders might've used for setting it up the way they did.

But yes, having to play "now where are the hypos assigned" is freaking obnoxious, so yes, fix the skill tray!

Do I see a "working as intended" coming up? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    alaerickalaerick Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    foundrelic wrote: »
    While I'd like the stack size to increase I can handle them capping at 20, but I agree the "Take it from your pocket first" thing is REALLY ****ing annoying.

^This.. seriously annoying to have to redo your bars every time.
    A beautiful death awaits you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Foundry-
    Campaign: The Battle of Neverwinter - NWS-DOQXFA4ZD
    Prologue: A not so simple plan - NW-DCJG75B9D
  • Options
    felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Has this been changed? I've slotted hypos in my character slot, and they've been drawing from my inventory first for a long time. I've been out of game for a little bit, and haven't had a chance to GPvP yet since LoR came out, but if hypos now draw from player slot first, that's pretty annoying.
  • Options
    felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I guess it HAS been changed. On my new Romulan, I used some of the small hypos we get by default. Despite having some from drops available in my inventory, the hypos pulled from my personal stack only! This is a terrible change!
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    felderburg wrote: »
    I guess it HAS been changed. On my new Romulan, I used some of the small hypos we get by default. Despite having some from drops available in my inventory, the hypos pulled from my personal stack only! This is a terrible change!
    You first might want to check your hypos' infor tab. The hypos that come with BOffs and Captains to begin with are 'Bound to Character' unlike normal hypos and so don't stack with them or pull from inventory with team.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...