test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Staying unsubscribed after paying 200$ for lifetime subscription

lordjupilerlordjupiler Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Dear all,

is there someone who could help me with a problem i'm having??

Hello,

I have been waiting for more than 14 hours already for someone to do something about the situation: I have payed 200$ via paypal for a lifetime subscription, witch is alot of money for me to spend on a game. I have used my brothers Pc to pay the bill, so I had to login with my STO account on his pc. i did get an e-mail:

Hello lordjupiler,

We've received a request to access your account from a new computer or web browser.

To access your account, please submit the following code into the Account Guard dialog box:

If you did not attempt to access your account from this computer, we suggest you change your password immediately.

So i did. And i payed the bill, but then when I open my account on my own pc and try to see what was changed after paying those 200$, I see that I'm still marked unsubscribed!!!
Why am I still unsubscribed?? I'm sure there went something wrong.

Please help me out here.
Post edited by lordjupiler on

Comments

• solidneutroniumsolidneutronium Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Patience young Sith. It usually takes time for the payment to register with Cry/PWE. I bought $50 of Zen last week, paypal took it out instantly but Cry/PWE took 24 hours to clear it.
    Professional Slider Since 2409

Officially Nerfed In Early 2410
  • stevefin1stevefin1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Technically you are unsubscribed cause you are not paying monthly, instead you brought it all in bulk, go in game and see if you get all the vet rewards and such
  • lordjupilerlordjupiler Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Patience young Sith. It usually takes time for the payment to register with Cry/PWE. I bought $50 of Zen last week, paypal took it out instantly but Cry/PWE took 24 hours to clear it.

Thanks for the advice, I will w8, what else can i do? I find it funny, i thought that when you pay with paypal, the changes would come instant...
  • lordjupilerlordjupiler Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the advice, I will w8, what else can i do? I find it funny, i thought that when you pay with paypal, the changes would come instant...

I went in-game and nothing changed. For instance I should be able to buy the captains yacht. but Everithing stay's the way as i would play for free :-(
  • malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Patience. Sometimes it takes time for the payment to get processed as has been said above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *checks timestamps* dude, you posted this like only a couple hours ago! give it a day or so since transferring such a large sum of money at once usually needs to be checked out by the banks and such.
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i found that when you pay for zen with paysafecards its instantly there instead of the usual 5 minutes it takes otherwise (after the first payment ofc, that one took a while)..

so to make sure you get your stuff instantly if you cant wait just pay with paysafecards and all should be fine