test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trait Setup

valinsterlingvalinsterling Member Posts: 33 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Did I miss the place where you could set traits in character creation or does it happen later on now?

Feeling stupid because I didn't even think about it until I saw another post with "traits" in the title. In my defense, it's been a while since I've created a character, much less with the new interface. :P

Thanks for your help! :)
Post edited by valinsterling on

Comments

• bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Later. Your racials are set, and you get a couple "default" traits. Later on, you'll get more slots unlocked + respec tokens.
    ____
    Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
  • valinsterlingvalinsterling Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gotcha. That makes sense now.

Thank you!
  • dem613dem613 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if you switch traits, does the trait that you change from go back into the "pile"...For example if I were to switch one of my present Reman traits from cunning to mind drain, would the cunning trait remain in the choices for later?
  • bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dem613 wrote: »
    if you switch traits, does the trait that you change from go back into the "pile"...For example if I were to switch one of my present Reman traits from cunning to mind drain, would the cunning trait remain in the choices for later?
    Yep! Traits never "go away" from your list.
    ____
    Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
  • sauron90805sauron90805 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the new system, gives you different traits based on your captain's focus, sci, eng, tac...keeps you from making a dumb decision early on.
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the new system, gives you different traits based on your captain's focus, sci, eng, tac...keeps you from making a dumb decision early on.

Exactly, by keeping you from making any decisions early on ;)

But anyway, if you want to know which traits a Romulan faction species will be able to choose from, I finished the species list here: Romulan faction eligible traits - Species

It doesn't include the 12 career-specific traits, I will be posting those after I finish the KDF species list.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​