test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan TOS Outfit

velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
I love that we now have the outfit, but I am sorry to say that I can't seem to get to the magenta color selected for the top part of the outfit. I am limited to the just the standard colors. Anyway this can be fixed?
18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes please fix that, I need my pretty pink scarf..... I'm being serious.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • sauron90805sauron90805 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This uniform has many bugs.....can't get pants and scarf on the same color pallet, can't get female version scarf and top to match either.....the scarf will be magenta or light colors but the pants are darker hues, pants can only be recolored if you first wear regular pants and change their colors, anything on the light pallet turns them grey, only dark pallet colors will apply when changing from regular pants to them.......wheeeeee:cool:
  • lostusthornlostusthorn Member Posts: 844
    edited May 2013
    The skirt also clips badly with the Tal Shiar Top.
  • tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This uniform has many bugs.....can't get pants and scarf on the same color pallet, can't get female version scarf and top to match either.....the scarf will be magenta or light colors but the pants are darker hues, pants can only be recolored if you first wear regular pants and change their colors, anything on the light pallet turns them grey, only dark pallet colors will apply when changing from regular pants to them.......wheeeeee:cool:

I'm not sure but I think the belt is slightly bugged as well. It has four colour options, but as far as I can see only the first actually changes anything.

Could be the other three shouldn't be there at all maybe.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • millybunmillybun Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This isn't just a problem for the TOS outfit, a lot of the various Romulan parts have completely different color palettes that make it hard to match various parts together even within the same set of clothes.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited May 2013