test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enjoying the new gun :D

meefee5meefee5 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
I'm really enjoying the Piercing beam rifle. It looks so bad TRIBBLE when my away team all use it and rip though enemies. The secondary fire is sick too, over all, reminds me of like a romulan strike team or something :)
Post edited by meefee5 on

Comments

• Options
    methodus2063methodus2063 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they need to fix the animation, my character puts it down as I'm shooting it, so that it looks weird.
    Imperial Secret Order. "we are the ones that maintain the balance of power in the universe. May our shadow never fall upon you."
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,389 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    meefee5 wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying the Piercing beam rifle. It looks so bad TRIBBLE when my away team all use it and rip though enemies. The secondary fire is sick too, over all, reminds me of like a romulan strike team or something :)

Must have overlooked that one. Where do we get it?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    macrilenmacrilen Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The exchange for example.

The fire rate could be a fit faster though, but its a good weapon!
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,389 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    macrilen wrote: »
    The exchange for example.

The fire rate could be a fit faster though, but its a good weapon!

Let me ask again.. where do we find it? I assume it does not magically materialize in the exchange.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    questerius wrote: »
    Let me ask again.. where do we find it? I assume it does not magically materialize in the exchange.

I bought one from the vendor at the Romulan flotilla. I think that the vendors in the New Romulus Command Centre should have these for sale as well.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edwardianededwardianed Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can buy it at the regular weapon vendor on the Flotilla.