test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about loading outfits

eab99eab99 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I was going to make a new alien character and wanted to load an alien that I had made as a bridge officer but the option to load an outfit is grayed out and I can't click it. It was made under the same faction also. Is this a bug or are you just not allowed to load a pre-made character to start the game?
Post edited by eab99 on

Comments

• elora13elora13 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have just noticed the same issue...

However, just a few hours ago, I had been able to save and load outfits without any issues!

Since it happened after I left the character editor on idle for a while, I thought something may have gone wrong because of a time-out issue of some kind, so I closed and reopened the game and that helped. You might want to try it too! :)
  • elora13elora13 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...one thing I wish, though: that Cryptic made a saved alien customized face loadable by the character creator when in the alien editor section of another faction, disregarding the uniform info. :cool:

I have a couple of aliens originally created for Fed which I really would like to start with as Romulan!
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if your trying to make a rom alien as opposed to a fed/kdf alien, remember the rom aliens are hybrids, as in all are half romulan (rechnically) and thus, have more limited selections than their fed/kdf counterparts to likely that might not allow some saved outfits to be used.
  • thechugsterthechugster Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried to do this with an outfit i made on tribble, for my main romulan, I dont think the load part is allowed on the CC, I saved an outfit whilst in the CC and couldnt even load that.

However, as soon as i got to the flotilla and the tailor I was able to load them no problem
    Looking for a great fleet, then try the UFP/House of Kular, visit ufplanets.com for more info
    A forum post should be like a woman's skirt, long enough to cover the subject matter but short enough to keep things interesting.
  • eab99eab99 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Closing the game and reopening it worked. It is letting me load outfits when creating a new character now. Thanks.