test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Male stripper in Stronghold

notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
Seems human, and it is safe to conclude that Federation is not paying enough to its Captains...

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7548/screenshot2013052214204.jpg

well, bad economy and desperate times :D
Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by notapwefan on

Comments

• Options
    phalanx01phalanx01 Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The *pride* of the Federation right there!
  • Options
    kahless2001kahless2001 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gotta love those abs....
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited May 2013
    Man they should make this place the New Drozana

you have female strippers/dances and MALE strippers - dancing in a speedo/thong

Wonder if there is a way this place could become a place you could beem right too - instead of just a mission?
  • Options
    doxic1doxic1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That liberated borg is loving it.
  • Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Finally,.. that is all I am going to say.
  • Options
    chiefbrexchiefbrex Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah, I saw that during Closed Beta. That alien, Jensen, at one point says "I think I'm in love". I was like, "It's about DAMN TIME!"

Thank you Cryptic! And I agree, it's a shame it's only for a mission. I wouldn't mind being able to come back to this place and visit.
  • Options
    miramortalemiramortale Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

Mmmm, wretches! Yay, scum! Muhahaha! Villainy!

...I love that place! Something for everyone, and someones who like everyone. It'd be splendid if Drozna were more like it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

Mmmm, wretches! Yay, scum! Muhahaha! Villainy!

...I love that place! Something for everyone, and someones who like everyone. It'd be splendid if Drozna were more like it.

I bet if they made that place a regular spot to go and hang out it would be packed!
  • Options
    tribbleorlfltribbleorlfl Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    doxic1 wrote: »
    That liberated borg is loving it.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
  • Options
    twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    orangeitis wrote: »
    And no women in the audience...

I hope someone informed Admiral Sulu...
    <3
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    twg042370 wrote: »
    I hope someone informed Admiral Sulu...

And the "new" spock actor!
  • Options
    sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Mr Khev lock Weapons"

"Aye Sir bio neural warhead armed and ready"

"Exterminate"
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    urniv821urniv821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sollvax wrote: »
    "Mr Khev lock Weapons"

"Exterminate"

don't be a party pooper
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still want to know where he kept that Disruptor
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    They should be in Dorzana. One section of male stripper while other section for female strippers.
    A bit of something for everyone

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe now that they've seem the positive reactions players have had to it, perhaps when/if they re-do Risa they will include it there as Gene had originally wanted same sex couples in the Risa scenes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mntlrptrsmntlrptrs Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with the majority here, I really wish I could come back to the place any time!

The mission itself was a hoot! :D
    First discovering the male and Caitian strippers, later seeing the whole place go nuts. Shangdu (that's what it's called, right?) has the same atmosphere that Drozana station used to have (which I loved) but only bigger & even better! It even has a VIP section and a stage, what more could one wish for?!

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't appreciate the changes to Drozana but it has somehow changed the underground-like feeling.
    What I'm trying to say is that Club 47 was the "clean" club for Feds only, Drozana used to be the more rowdy bar where everyone mingled. Now it looks more like a conference room with failing circuitry, it's a bit too clean for my taste.

Any chance of opening Shangdu for some underground partying? I'd appreciate the hell out of it!
  • Options
    twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sollvax wrote: »
    "Mr Khev lock Weapons"

"Exterminate"

Go back to EVE.
    notapwefan wrote:
    They should be in Dorzana. One section of male stripper while other section for female strippers.
    A bit of something for everyone

I agree. I haven't been able to get the game running in WINE yet, but I understand Drozana is a bit sterile and lacking in sleeze now.
    <3
  • Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Finally,.. that is all I am going to say.

They should add another section to Drozona with this club, I loved seeing these NPC fight and such. The music.. the different sections. The place to duel stuff like in the misson, random bar fights could be added as ground alerts where you have to stun or kill the attackers.

PLESE add this!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    They should add another section to Drozona with this club, I loved seeing these NPC fight and such. The music.. the different sections. The place to duel stuff like in the misson, random bar fights could be added as ground alerts where you have to stun or kill the attackers.

PLESE add this!!!!

+ 1000 people

This would be a HUGE hit as an addition to Drozona or as a separate beam down "underground club that would make Nibus a hot spot for lots of people to hang out.

Female stripper/pole dances - male stripper table dances - guys in cross leather chested outfits - this is a far out club.

Davyny?
  • Options
    voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually I like the idea of it staying on Nimbus III. The whole city has a down and dirty to it and with the random events happening on the ground map it's a fun place to be. The major problem is that it needs a bank and exchange.

Maybe they could add a "V.I.P." entrance via small teleport pad in Two of Eight's bar that would take you to a separate instance of the club that's only for social.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    voicesdark wrote: »
    Actually I like the idea of it staying on Nimbus III. The whole city has a down and dirty to it and with the random events happening on the ground map it's a fun place to be. The major problem is that it needs a bank and exchange.

Maybe they could add a "V.I.P." entrance via small teleport pad in Two of Eight's bar that would take you to a separate instance of the club that's only for social.

That would be an excellent idea - like a back door entrance
  • Options
    talzerotwotalzerotwo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Awwwwwwyeah. That's what I'm talking about.

Don't fix this,

ever.
    [SIGPIC]http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5[/SIGPIC]
    Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
    Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
  • Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So they do have nipples in this game. :cool: What about some for the ladies? Just kidding I know no one wants to up this to a rated M game.

Good business here.

I know people have been wanting Open shirt uniforms for males without the undershirts for a while now, so maybe they'll finally get it. My only request is no Taco Meat (cue someone disagreeing with me :rolleyes:).
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    mntlrptrsmntlrptrs Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry, just bumping this thread because it contains some great ideas IMO...
  • Options
    crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Too bad I killed everybody in there! the drinks were good and strong, that one dude was in love with that stripper dude...even had a snazzy knife fight.:D

Oh well:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    captaind3 wrote: »
    So they do have nipples in this game. :cool: What about some for the ladies? Just kidding I know no one wants to up this to a rated M game.

Good business here.

I know people have been wanting Open shirt uniforms for males without the undershirts for a while now, so maybe they'll finally get it. My only request is no Taco Meat (cue someone disagreeing with me :rolleyes:).

The ratings are not meant to be taken seriously like those "founding figures" behind it. Teens in these days know how male and female bodies look like without clothing. Anyways, this is another topic for debate :)

We need to have broken bottles (which can disappear from floor after sometime). Random fights among bar patrons. Ferengi for shady dealings (the dealing mission can come after every 15 - 30 minutes with 10 dil as reward). Pissed off nausicaans. Gorns looking for trouble. Orions with slave girls. Federation prisoners. Some random tellarite comes and start insulting you etc. Strippers on tables and you should be able to spend money and they start seductive dancing (Duke Nukem, anyone?). In short, there's so much things to do to make the whole environment with underground feeling.

And yes, we need a damn exchange.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    purplegamerpurplegamer Member Posts: 1,015 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I very much appreciated coming across this in my play-through. Thank you for recognizing we exist, Cryptic. :)