test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribbles from unlocks not available?

seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
I noticed that some of the cstore reward items do not unlock for romulans. I understand why tribbles are problematic for kdf, but why would they not all be available for the romulan faction? If they unlock later when my character chooses an ally, then can the cstore be edited to say that rather than the current; none for you type text. I for one would like my romulan rep tribble.

P.S. Has anyone on the dev team considered making tribble like items for non feds?
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
Post edited by seannewboy on

Comments

• thadedthaded Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was able to claim my tribble of borg on my romulan, maybe you should check again?
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some i got, some i did not, and i have no idea why.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was able to claim my Tribbles from the C-Store this morning, no problem.
    ____
    Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
  • carrigwencarrigwen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm still having this problem on my romulan/kdf i can not claim half my tribbles and most my duty officer packs for tribble testing! On my romulan/fed i was able to claim all of my tribbles but can not equip mul'rihan or fleet tribbles.
  • bazgcbazgc Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    carrigwen wrote: »
    I'm still having this problem on my romulan/kdf i can not claim half my tribbles and most my duty officer packs for tribble testing! On my romulan/fed i was able to claim all of my tribbles but can not equip mul'rihan or fleet tribbles.

On my KDF aligned Liberated Borg Romulan I've had the same issue with the 2 tribbles. I submitted Ticket 1,692,404 in game
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had a similar issue for a while, however it was mainly the Tribble test reward tribbles I couldn't claim for a while. Borg and Undine tribbles were claimable but the others weren't until some time after I selected my ally. Don't know if it was just a random glitch or a bug.
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.