test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't turn in Borg Invasion daily

benjaminsickobenjaminsicko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I completed a borg invasion mission in the sirius sector. The next step to finish the mission should be to hail starfleet, but the 'hail starfleet' button is grayed out.

Here's a pic

borginvasionglitch_zpsb8178a1d.png
Post edited by benjaminsicko on

Comments

• Options
    matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yup. Let me guess: You picked up that invasion mission, then either left or got disconnected from your current Red Alert instance.

That mission is ONLY for that one particular instance. Safest bet is to drop the mission whenever you fail or leave, and pick it up again fresh every time you enter a Red Alert event.
  • Options
    drakeerodrakeero Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I'm having a similar problem. I have no previously active Borg Invasions. I fly into a red alert, pick up the mission as I warp in, we defeat the command ship (I even get an accolade for it). My tac officer tells me yay we won, we should report this to Starfleet. But the hail starfleet remains grayed out both in the map, and in sector space.
  • Options
    coriolis01coriolis01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having the same issue.

Cheers
  • Options
    odstgeneralodstgeneral Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having the same issue here.
    It is all relative
  • Options
    jocelinntjocelinnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am also having the same issue on two different characters on two different sectors now.
  • Options
    notwbohnotwboh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see we all have the same issue but where is the answer?
  • Options
    arbiterx51arbiterx51 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am also having this same problem. I am not aware of any disconnects while doing the mission. Seemed to complete as usual.
  • Options
    savagethorsavagethor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here in 3 serrate sectors Problems
  • Options
    goldmountain1goldmountain1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just completed my first borg invasion mission successfully, and was a prime contributor for once, and I got this issue.

Completed it through and through, no disconects or anything, didn't even die.

But when I click the Red Alert message and it warps me to the system, it says the mission was failed?
  • Options
    kessrakessra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey same issue in Andromedae Sector block
  • Options
    rickdias5500rickdias5500 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes it is broken. It has been broken for the last 2 weeks . forget it and move on to something else. Problem solved.
  • Options
    oberon001oberon001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No, the problem isn't solved. For two weeks now, since the release of LoR, we've had this issue. I think its time that someone from Cryptic at least respond to this post with an update. I'm not picky, i just feel updating the populace would go a long way to placating them. Its really aggravating when we post and post and not one single rep for Cryptic can shed some light on this issue.
    2 Weeks is a long time for one issue. I realize you guys are busy fixing other bugs, but this really needs to be addressed. Or stop allowing Borg Invasion dailies in the mean time, while you look for a solution.
  • Options
    catbadgercatbadger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In case anyone was wondering, still broken.
  • Options
    quanzartaerunquanzartaerun Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still broken, unable to turn in "Borg Invasion - Iota Pavonis Sector Block Defense (Daily)".

I did not experience any disconnects during the mission, nor did I die.

Hope this gets fixed soon...

/Quanzar
  • Options
    ironxaddarironxaddar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have 3 separate ones and am unable to turn any of them in....
  • Options
    kmerrickmerric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here... 2 different ones and no luck with the Hail Starfleet button on both.

Hey Cryptic, you hearing? Stop worrying about the Tal Shiar boxes and get that darn button fixed, would you please???
  • Options
    theosebestheosebes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am also having the same issue...