test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Playing with Romulans who chose different alliegence

tehpandertehpander Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Myself and two friends just started up and couldnt decide on a faction to play. Each of us likes a different faction. So I suggested Romulan since each of us could choose the faction we liked for their ships. However, I havent been able to find out if this will deter us from grouping together if one friend allies with the klingons and another the federation. Were all romulans right? Anybody know?

Thanks!
Post edited by tehpander on

Comments

• andrewgariskandrewgarisk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can group with the other faction. think you have to put them on your friends list and do a private group.
  • malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Once you chose a faction you can only group together with members and allied Romulans of that faction. Hence, KDF + KDF-allied and Starfleet + Starfleet-allied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • resurgent1resurgent1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's pretty cool, you can ally with either faction & still have romulan content. you can even decide not to join either UFP or KDF factions & your loyalty stays to the romulan faction. you must reach lvl 11 tho before you can make changes to an allied faction tho.
  • malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not picking a faction limits your options to advance, but yest it's possible for those with Buddha-like patience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]