test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server not responding

ketlusketlus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Federation Discussion
Been in queue since 11 am central...This is ridiculous. I cannot even contact support as that feature seams to be down.
Post edited by ketlus on

Comments

• captaingeeecaptaingeee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here! Wait two hours to get in and then get stuck indefinitely on "Server not responding", presumably because my ship is currently in DS9 space! However, I cant move it anywhere else until I can get in!! Also the support button does not work so I cant report the problem!
  • ozforceozforce Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because of me being on the bottom of the world and the servers probably being on the top, i get to wait to about 5:00 PM and then the queue is nonexistant/nonexistent.

And so i get to play for a couple hours without a queue, so i decided to play the mission ''The Helix'' and then i essentially finished it, but then when kaiyan came up to thank me blah blah blah i pressed the only option and it doesn't work. after moving the window i notice that the server stopped responding.

That seemed okay but as soon as it finished i tried to press the only option, it didn't work, and then it went back to server not responding. It did this probably about 5-30 or so times before the server finally gave up and booted me. And so i tried to rejoin, but i got to the character select screen and then the character was not loading so i couldn't use him. So i logged out and back in and then it said that it couldn't load the list of characters (Note that the 2 times that i tried to rejoin the logging-in-loading-things took way longer then it is supposed to). And so i stopped playing for the day, to wake up today and go on the forums to notice that the queue rose from the dead again...I havent played again today to check if it actually counted.
  • gchiodaygchioday Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wonder if the Pay to Play players (Life subscribers )get on the game first
    while the Free to play players are stuck in a 2-4 hour waiting list..lol
    Mm.. lmao ;-)):eek:
  • ketlusketlus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is not the 2-4 hour queue that bothers me. It's the fact that I have been in this 2-4 hour queue 3 times going on 4 and cannot log in on my toon once I have reached the front of the queue. I can't contact support about it either. I wish these guys didn't allocate all of their server resources to Neverwinter beta when there isn't even an endgame available yet for it.
  • harloth1harloth1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just spent like 90 minutes waiting to log on... and the MOMENT I log on, I get the announcement the shard is going down for maintenance in 1 minute! Obviously, there was no announcement about this 90 minutes EARLIER, or I would not have wasted that time! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm very annoyed, in case you can't tell.
    edited May 2013
    I am pleased to report that the server shutdown did nothing to fix the SERVER NOT RESPONDING upon login with my romulan character.
  • captgidion1captgidion1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this has happened to 2 of my characters, both are caitians. i have been waiting 2 days to play again and this happened. what a launch.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Relax... They'll get it right eventually...

Here have a chuckle on me...
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    edited May 2013
    3 days later and I am still unable to log on my Romulan character or contact customer support.
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish we all had your patience.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • general444general444 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    please repair the federation server ASAP!!!!! i have a lot of things to catch up on :mad:
  • xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gchioday wrote: »

Life time subbers like me get to move ahead of the pack be cause we paid for the game.Gold members are 2nd and F2P players are third in line.

There is a reason for this.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • general444general444 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ive been stuck all day!:mad:
  • musicformoviesmusicformovies Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    general444 wrote: »
    ive been stuck all day!:mad:

I'm a Lifer and I had to wait to get on - must be really crowded or something.
    edited May 2013
    Not crowded but just that no one can get on. Ever since the new release of LOR everything has gone to hell. I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to the techs going what the hell happened . Why can't we get the game to work right
    edited May 2013
    You and me both...
  • starbuck40kstarbuck40k Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im a paying member.

Its been 3 days, and NO, I can not login to just one of my characters. I was able to login to it after the release, but I did not do the character skill updates, instead I went to the Klingon Homeworld to grab stuff out of the bank. Sure enough upon entering the klingon homeworld system, Stuck at login. 94.4 percent. I have tried contacting customer support, i got a generic response in which they must have sent out in mass.

Im disappointed , not saying 15 bucks is a lot, but Its enough to persuade me to not bother spending 200 on a life time subscription.
    Even the most mindless of Ttglas are dangerous in large numbers
  • greyfusgreyfus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having a very hard time loading the Earth Space Dock cause it gets to 94.05 then says Server not responding
  • sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yayy. After three days, I get this response:

"Hello

Thank you very much for contacting us about this issue! We're currently aware of an issue some users may be experiencing when attempting to log in. We're working to address this issue as soon as possible, please be patient while we investigate. Please wait a short while and attempt to log in again.

Please be aware that this is an automated message and any replies to it will not be received.

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for playing.

Kind regards,
    Cryptic Support
    Perfect World Entertainment "

I really love that: "Please wait a short while and attempt to log in again."
    /Floozy
  • captaineo3captaineo3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got that exact same email today actually. I hope something can be done with this.
  • sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    captaineo3 wrote: »
    I got that exact same email today actually. I hope something can be done with this.

Yeah. that part is called 'Soon (TM)'
    /Floozy
  • talzerotwotalzerotwo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gchioday wrote: »

I've been a lifetime subscriber since the option came out. Unlike most people that can log in game and get the "luxury" of ques or server not responding, I can't even log in. Haven't been able to log in since LoR first came.
    [SIGPIC]http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5[/SIGPIC]
    Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
    Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
  • picard8486picard8486 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yesterday I bought 28 Euro of Zen Points to buy things for a single character (a Lt. Commander).

Then I went to Risa, entered the system and then visited the interior of my ship.

Then, when I wanted to go back to space, loading screen stopped at 94.07 and "server not responding".

I cannot log in my character since thursday because of this. If Perfect World was trying to convince me not to pay for their game any longer they succeeded.

I'm a subscriber (13 Euro) + 28 Euro Zen = 41 Euro thrown away. And this forum is so messed up that finding a specific "work in progress" section takes too much time.

BTW I play this game since launch, with many months away, but it is not the first time i gave money to PW. But if the problem continues for too long I'll just delete the whole game from my hard drive and so long.

I don't know how much PW likes a paying customer in a f2p game that is sick of this ****.

And no, starting a new char again is not the answer. I want to play with my Lt. Commander.
  • aron1975faron1975f Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Strange bug is this. First it happend with my fleet character ... after I log in selected my character and pressed play button... the game started loading BUT at 94.1 it stopped to load... "SERVER NOT RESPONDING"

Well, I wanted to delete this "game" but one of my friends convienced me to start another char... ok I sad see the romulans... So I've started it again

Few days later I have the same problem with my Romulan char. Loading stopped at 94.1...

This is a joke guys. That's ok you use my internet connection to share this "game" I understand how expensive is a fast server... Just a tip for you players: disable "Pando Media Booster" it's a torrent client which are using your IC from the backround even the game is running or don't.

I beleived WOT (World of tanks) one of the worst programmed and optimized F2P games ... but not. This "game" is with it's horrible patch system and idiot bugs

I pay lots of euros for my habbit... in different games but won't for you guys ;) Fortunately I've tested this game before I fallen with love with it... maybe after you will fix this pile of "bugs"... maybe... :)
    edited May 2013
    Day 4 is upon us for those who can't login, I think everyone should call these people on the phone and complain instead of doing online tickets. Like everything else on this game we are not top priority. I am wondering how many people are going to leave the game because of this BS. I gave myself a deadline of June 1, if nothing by then I am taking the game out of my computer and moving on. That should be plenty of time to get this fixed. I can only hope.