test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bit the bullet and subbed

keysmachinekeysmachine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I went from XXXX to 3 instantly.

honestly i was thinking about subbing this game steadily over the past few months. this was the perfect reason.

*looks at the back of the line*

gonna be a loooong wait.
Post edited by keysmachine on

Comments

• Options
    mujinn21mujinn21 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so you decided to reward them for making this stupid long queue, well bravo to you. Should have taken more money away instead of giving them more:P
  • Options
    pandakeeperpandakeeper Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is no mistake to be had. Lots of people are queuing to play the game.. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER MMO GAME IN THE LAST DECADE, there is a server queue to adjust.

For those who subbed, they got exactly what they paid for. Along with their bonuses they have a priority in the queue. Meanwhile if you are a free to play player, you go to the back of the line.

Stop ******** like you are some special snowflake.
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am not paying just to get in the game sorry but not all of us have money to throw away

Also bigger fool you people who do, I could feed myself for almost two months off the life time sub
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    pulserazorpulserazor Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thats what they wanted you to do. Login ques are a success! Thank you!
  • Options
    delerouxdeleroux Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What a sucker.
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    deleroux wrote: »
    What a sucker.

I suppose you call the people who pay to be fast tracked through the airport terminal 'suckers' too?

They have paid for the same flight tickets, but they use their disposable income to make their lives easier/more enjoyable.

If you chose not to sub/fast-track or cannot afford it, that is your problem, nobody elses.
  • Options
    gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If I sub again, it'll be for the Zen. Login queues are transitory - happens every major release.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • Options
    epicmaster200epicmaster200 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pulserazor wrote: »
    Thats what they wanted you to do. Login ques are a success! Thank you!

Uhh... You shouldn't be thanking them for taking your money. :confused:
    ***Warning***
    This Post May Cause damage to unEPIC people...
    If you have trouble while reading this post. You are not EPIC enough to read it.

• Options
    interestedguyinterestedguy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To be honest, if this is the first time you are subbing you are actually getting a pretty solid deal. I subbed for one month, and it has permanetly expanded my inventory, bank, gave me account bank, did not get the EC boost, because I had already purchased that, also would have given me an extra character slot but I am just not an alt guy so I didnt use it, but really it made the game a bit nicer considering it was only $15.00. You can cancel and keep all the inventory stuff extra, and the extra character slot so long as you made a character. You get 500 zen too. More likely than not, the queues will go down after a couple of weeks as there wont be such a rush to get at the new stuff.
  • Options
    o1derfull1o1derfull1 Member Posts: 294
    edited May 2013
    so bigger fool you people who do, I could feed myself for almost two months off the life time sub

That works out to $5/day, and assuming breakfast/lunch dinner, that means $1.60/meal. My mamma always said "Man cannot live by Ramen noodles alone"

::WARNING:: This game is not intended for use as a source of self-esteem.
  • Options
    keysmachinekeysmachine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    o1derfull1 wrote: »
    That works out to $5/day, and assuming breakfast/lunch dinner, that means $1.60/meal. My mamma always said "Man cannot live by Ramen noodles alone"

well that man can.. he said it himself 200 bucks can feed him for an entire month.
  • Options
    mictacmictac Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is no mistake to be had. Lots of people are queuing to play the game.. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER MMO GAME IN THE LAST DECADE, there is a server queue to adjust.

For those who subbed, they got exactly what they paid for. Along with their bonuses they have a priority in the queue. Meanwhile if you are a free to play player, you go to the back of the line.

Stop ******** like you are some special snowflake.

While i agree but over the so called decade these bone heads should have learned by now on how to smooth a launch out and cryptic and sto for that matter are no longer newbies on the market so there is no excuse for this TRIBBLE none whatsoever.
  • Options
    mictacmictac Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mictac wrote: »
    While i agree but over the so called decade these bone heads should have learned by now on how to smooth a launch out and cryptic and sto for that matter are no longer newbies on the market so there is no excuse for this TRIBBLE none whatsoever.

200 bucks he know this problably because thats the amount they give a single person in ebt.
  • Options
    m0peygoffm0peygoff Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    o1derfull1 wrote: »

What did she say about Romulan noodles?
  • Options
    gypsyinspacegypsyinspace Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People are getting pressured into subbing! Go LTS for BIGGER PRIZES