test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    legetdumar wrote: »
    Or get some new AA batteries for the existing ones ;)

Another 'kind' message. Fix the damned chat ban system. Being muted for no reason and not even being able to talk in fleet is completely TRIBBLE.

I even saw a fleet abusing this system when it happend, and I quote "A thousand voices cried out, and then suddenly went silent"

Funny eh?

Not for some.
  • suiksagasuiksaga Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Getting my weekly doff recruitment missions on my alt account was a nightmare.

Really though they should add or have already added more servers rented or otherwise, it boggles my mind how often cryptic seem to fail at the most easily expected things that or PWE refused to even allow them to rent out servers for the increased demand.

Either way someone in charge somewhere isn't all that bright business wise to be having issues like server queues that are this long.
  • drysyndrysyn Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is just wrong. I'm spending money on a game I can't even play now?
    Think you guys at PWE need to do something about your servers, cause this is pathetic

its cryptics servers PWE just gives them funds for new content lol

edit* lol we've been queing that long they even moved us to another thread....why can't they move ppl in the damn que into game this fast lol
  • kingofpikachukingofpikachu Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some people really should switch toons or log-off, this is getting boring
  • zarathos1978zarathos1978 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just go do comething, ignore the game. Waiting for a game to start in 2013 is... well, stupid. It's not C=64 and cassettess time. It's XXI century. If Cryptic cannot get their **** together - it's their problem.

Gods, people...
  • cronkstarcronkstar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I AM BENt on giving misery too all who have eye's.

UNTILL the day comes when i am Back with my ship!!!

P.S.
    do u honestly think they care bout u after they get your money?

please.....:mad:

P.P.S im still que line been 3hours....
  • aldo1rainealdo1raine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Try subscribing for a month! I resubbed and I jumped from 23,000 in line to 15th!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nerf Klinks, Buff Rommies
  • tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm thinking of sitting in the queue for 2 hours, getting on, Doffing, saying "Tally Ho!" into chat, and logging right back off.

In other news, I have a strange sense of humor.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • scottaquilascottaquila Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...wEll..there is always Test Server....
  • ragerblade82ragerblade82 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well if they are trying to get people to quit the game. They are doing a good job.

My friends don't have as much free time as myself, so when they can play 1-2 hours a day. They want to be able to get on when they want.

This queue time is not acceptable. Even for a free to play game. If you want money, you don't do **** like this
  • squigishsquigish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The title says it all. Branflakes has in bright red text at the top of the page,

We are aware there is a queue to log in at this time. We are working to get you in-game as soon as possible.

Bran, could you enlighten us as to what exactly it is that the cryptic team is doing to get us in-game ASAP? Are you preparing more servers, setting up temporary rented servers, or optimizing some other aspect of the process? Or are you in fact doing nothing but offering empty platitudes in an effort to mollify your angry players?

PS: Two words of the day:
    wikipedia wrote:
    A platitude is a trite, meaningless, biased, or prosaic statement, often presented as if it were significant and original.
    wiktionary wrote:
    Mollify
    verb
    1. To ease a burden; make less painful; to comfort
    2. To appease, pacify, gain the good will of.
    3. To soften; to make tender
  • justinmathieujustinmathieu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After a 2 hour wait I was down to 2000 from 17900...than the server timed out. :mad:
  • dreamcaster4dreamcaster4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just realised... probably by the time I login (next century), about 3 minutes in my game will suddenly "disconnect" - Thank you for playing Star Trek Online...

This is showing you as incapable of knowing what to do on intention of a release of a massive update which you've advertised for so long that EVERYONE will want to play it when it comes out.

I.E. Everyone is gunna want to play this. You should've increased server numbers in order to deal with the crowd. Servers are already half the time anyway and we all pay you enough for random items and so on so I'm sure running another server is more than affordable and requires next to no effort for a company of your size.

Sort. Yourselves. Out.

Start thinking of the players first rather than money as it is starting to appear you care more about that than you do of us. If you show no care for us, you'll lose us and lose your money.

THINK

P.S. We love your game, just fix it and be more reasonable and think ahead about all possible problems and think of a way to fix it if said problem should arise.

Thanks
  • species1977species1977 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i dont want to wait 2.5 or 3 hours to play this or anyother game, so if "masters" dont fix issues.......uninstall probably
    edited May 2013
    Wow down from 7500 to 6000 in like 5mins, finally people are going to eat or something
  • glorthoxglorthox Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is no point playing a game where it has a extremely long wait time. It isn't no fun waiting for about an hour to play a game. This needs to be addressed.
  • talzerotwotalzerotwo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Has this problem "officially been fixed"

"Login failed for unknown reason" error

because it's listed under the ***Resolved Issues*** section and I'm still getting it.

Not sure if anyone else was having that issue (or perhaps figured a way around it), I'd love to be able to at least wait in the ques lol... horrible horrible ques of doom.
    [SIGPIC]http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5[/SIGPIC]
    Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
    Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
  • logandarklighterlogandarklighter Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *SIGH*

I'd actually been having fun playing the new content over the last couple of months.

Now I'm not even going to bother logging in. I have zero patience for this sort of thing. I guess I'll be back in about 6 months or so.

Actually. Now seems like an excellent time to go check out SWTOR finally.
  • cagedrageypeepcagedrageypeep Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    w00t 24671 out of 25615... wow, i didnt think this game was that well played...
  • talzerotwotalzerotwo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +2 :P from me to op
    [SIGPIC]http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5[/SIGPIC]
    Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
    Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nikkipaden wrote: »
    I would like to add a side note, if you are in game and not doing anything please log out, even 1 person leaving the game could speed the queue up for us 25,000 waiting to get in game.

Good news im logging out in a couple of minutes
    Would have already but I was waiting to recruit someone when they hit centurion
    Live long and Prosper
  • ashman7286ashman7286 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4 1/2 hours to move up from 20k to 11k. This is seriously bad Cryptic.
  • tahlloltahllol Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well this is one way for them to lose customers and TRIBBLE people off, 2+ hour wait times to play a game.
  • bauer6bauer6 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just realised... probably by the time I login, about 3 minutes in my game will suddenly "disconnect" - Thank you for playing Star Trek Online...

This is showing you as incapable of knowing what to do on intention of a release of a massive update which you've advertised for so long that EVERYONE will want to play it when it comes out.

I.E. Everyone is gunna want to play this. You should've increased server numbers in order to deal with the crowd. Servers are already half the time anyway and we all pay you enough for random items and so on so I'm sure running another server is more than affordable and requires next to no effort for a company of your size.

Sort. Yourselves. Out.

Start thinking of the players first rather than money as it is starting to appear you care more about that than you do of us. If you show no care for us, you'll lose us and lose your money.

THINK

P.S. We love your game, just fix it and be more reasonable and think ahead about all possible problems and think of a way to fix it if said problem should arise.

Thanks

lol

"Start thinking of the players first rather than money as it is starting to appear you care more about that than you do of us"

reminds me of War Z
    same **** was said about them, maybe cryptic are taking a leaf outta their book and making as much money as possible then let the game run into the ground after making millions.
  • vonhellstingvonhellsting Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Posts like these make me think about the story going around that the rich were hiring a crippled guide to get their children into the front of the line at Disney land for 150 dollars a pop. I guess the rich always think they come first if they throw enough money at the problem.:P

...now if you excuse me I have a 24000 line to wait through.....Zzzzzz.Z.Z
    The Lobi Crystals are Faaaakkkkee!
  • georgeorwingeorgeorwin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because some people might not be able to play at all, or might miss logging onto multiple alternate characters, I'd like to suggest that Cryptic, at the very least, throw in automatic dilithium refining for everyone. I know they don't often "gift" for their outages, but perhaps they could give us what we would've had if the servers hadn't been so overloaded.
  • dstden1dstden1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they really cared enough to buy or rent new servers to get people into the game more quickly they would have done that after yesterday. So I'm thinking it's exactly what you said, they're just trying to mollify people because they know they're losing money and players but they're too cheap to spend money to keep that from happening.
  • wendigo21wendigo21 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd rather they spend the time fixing the problem instead of replying to TRIBBLE like this, personally. I'd take them responding to this stuff as a sign that they're not fixing the problem.
    edited May 2013
    Guys, this is only for a day or two...

Its not like its ending..
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because some people might not be able to play at all, or might miss logging onto multiple alternate characters, I'd like to suggest that Cryptic, at the very least, throw in automatic dilithium refining for everyone. I know they don't often "gift" for their outages, but perhaps they could give us what we would've had if the servers hadn't been so overloaded.

good idea but will not happen , I have 4 toons but dare not change from my main due to it took me over an hour to get into the game tonight and will proberly miss out of 24k dilithium cause of it
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING