test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Queues like this ...

voltothvoltoth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Queue's like this are why we have things like youtube and netflix. :P

All these people complaining is pretty childish imo, just wait in line like you do for almost everything else on a daily basis and go do something until it's your turn.

While yes, I agree that the queue situation right now is a little frustrating, so is waiting in line at a checkout at the shop yet you don't throw a fit because you can't skip the queue there. Just take a breath and go do something else while you wait.

That said, that's exactly what I'm doing to do now, catch up on this week's TV.

Comments

• cag8477cag8477 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not that im complaining but im Queued 22000 (twenty two thousand)

So this time tomoz I will be online.....

Surely - after reading the facebook status - it was a forgone conclusion that there would be a significant demand in gameplay?? Winter Wonderland was just a seaonal item and this caused delays... this is a completely new faction with completely new goals etc. - Simple calculation really - Everyone will want to get online to create a new character.!! ie Everyone - So why not anticipate worst case scenario and upgrade/add servers to compensate this. Even seperate servers to allow usually gameplay log in (existing FED / KDF ) Toons,,, If you want to create a new toon!! then this is to be Queued for. Not to mention the fact that we have to wait for people to log off in order for use to get in - if people are levelling the new toons - I gaurantee these persons will be online for hours at end making the Queue even longer waiting time.!!

Just a though really.... not a nag