test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server Que Over taxed....

bidzarbidzar Member Posts: 60 Arc User
Seriously? Life-time players and gold players are getting hit with a massive que load, so are the silver and other F2Ps. We paid good money for a month;y fee to play the game, and we are still gettting kicked into a que that was more than likely anticipated, yet instead of creating separate servers, all Perfect World games are running on the same server in "shards." WTF? FIX THIS Perfect World! You already took a TRIBBLE load of money from players for master keys and Legacy and Start Packs, you knew this was coming!
Or did EA secretly take over while no one was looking to make another SimCity mistake?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    skyttylskyttyl Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @ing bricks right now; I've only played for just shy of a year now and I've never seen STO so busy.
  • Options
    gunjasmithgunjasmith Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well first time playing this game, created my character, 20k + server que.....? I'm going to assume this isn't normal and come back tomorrow. If I still have to wait then you have lost a potential customer. I wonder how many are not even going to bother to come back tomorrow? Bad move perfect world.There are to many good MMO's out there that 1: Are not trying to sell me rip off pixels at inflated prices and 2. allow me to log in at will. What you think because its Star Trek that you can just ride off the coat tails of the movies? Do you really disrespect your customers that much? I guess you do.