test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Rage, Just Simple Geusses at how High the que will go

zalzanyzalzany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I am sick of seeing all the hate, and rage like any one person could forsee, yet along bank roll the upgrades needed to make it so this many people could get on a game that a month from now will be running about 1/2 this pop again.

I am 1489 out of 20323, haven't moved at all keep getting bumped by golds and what have you but instead of typing with tears on my keyboard, whether from rage or not I propose a game of take a guess at how big this que will get before it crashes into itself and people rage quit, the devs shut it down/cap it or people fall asleep hopefully with there computers off...

I stated in my guilds site that I thought 25 would be the number but its already busted 20k. I still feel 25k feels about right, or at least it will pass throught it, all the while I will still be 1489 lol
Post edited by zalzany on

Comments

• nephilimnexusnephilimnexus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It will remain at well over 25,000 until all the no-lifers get done meth jockeying their way to level 50 in one session with their shiny new Romulan characters and then log off, never to be seen until the next expansion pack.
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited May 2013
    I only trust Mourn ... what's his bet?
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • zalzanyzalzany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I actualy got in, on the wrong toon... requed on the right toon 4676 out 6465 so it droped pretty good randomly when I was going to go eat
  • sinc0sinc0 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No H8 man... this is just one of the lamest attempts by a software entity to launch an expansion... trust me, PWE made a dreadful calc i was around when the last expansion was teed off, and it was NOTHING like this... this is exactly why they wont extract another
    dime from a lot of players. But whatevs.. if it floats their boat, awesome... just expect
    a bunch of players to balk at this bilge, and find better places to spend their $$ Just sayin
  • bidzarbidzar Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    While we waste our time and money on this company that cannot seem to learn from the mistakes of EA or Blizzard....

100K is the cap I'm sure that we will see.
  • majortiraomegamajortiraomega Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just checked, there is no login queue over on tribble. That's probably not the same to everyone, but it's something.
    --->Ground PvP Concerns Directory 4.0
    --->Ground Combat General Bugs Directory
    Real join date: March 2012 / PvP Veteran since May 2012 (Ground and Space)