test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Its Alive

2»

Comments

• nscar1420nscar1420 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still doesn't freakin work!!!! I was told im 42 out of 400 in line.....As a life timer I shouldn't be waiting behind free players and then when I was next and the game was loading I got the same message they say was fixed "Login failoure for unknown reason""

WTF IS IT FREAKIN FIXED OR NOT!!!!!!
  • gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still having log in issues and when I do get in I am disconnected in about a minute of playing
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I made the mistake of trying to switch characters around for my daily dil refinement, cant get past character selection now.
  • firekeeperhufirekeeperhu Member Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    great performance. now i didn't get knocked out because of unknow reasons, but because the servers are full. great effort. now i know why am i fked up, i feel better already.
    <3 Defiant <3

RnD and upgrade needs less RNG. Less lottery. Something has to change.
    edited May 2013
    Everytime They Do A Major Update This Game Has Major Issues!!!!!

Dont Update Until Its Ready To Work!!!
  • asheistheravenasheistheraven Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nscar1420 wrote: »
    WTF IS IT FREAKIN FIXED OR NOT!!!!!!

yes just everybody trying to log in... again.
  • defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Able to log in the launcher and if I'm lucky enough to not get d/c'd waiting for the character select screen, the login cue comes up. So much for playing tonight.

WoW [World Of Woe] :(
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • sagencesagence Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ANd still as slow and Laggy as it was before the restart
    edited May 2013
    yes just everybody trying to log in... again.

No its not fixed when Im next in line to get on I get the login failure message again so its still not freakin fixed
    edited May 2013
    lot's in line and the line is getting no short just longer
  • fuzzyjedifuzzyjedi Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still don't have my extra character slot. This is not, nor shall ever be, amusing.
  • darklordkddarklordkd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well im at a 3 digit at lest but it not moving from what i can tell. tho there are about 2k ppl behind me in in a ever growing line so much for toon jumping it looks as if im gona be stuck in fed toon i just wanted to sell my dlith a get keys.
    edited May 2013
    gholendhor wrote: »
    lot's in line and the line is getting no short just longer

wait till youre next in that long line youll get the login failure message and have to start over
    edited May 2013
    Wouldn't it be great if GM released the new Vette before the brakes were ready to work correctly
    edited May 2013
    post your guess on how big the line will get 6692 now,I bet it gets up to 10000
  • lonelder1983lonelder1983 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is such TRIBBLE. the games been broken for half the day and they call it a success when they beat their estimated time to fix the servers at under 1h30min. This is kinda ridiculous, as it took 6 hours of players not being able to log in for them to decide to take the servers down in the first place. And oh yeah after your "success" at fixing the login issue, Myself and many others still cannot log in.

Great Job Cryptic.
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seriously DO NOT SWITCH CHARACTERS you will get time out and kicked to login screen
  • scorpian76scorpian76 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    post your guess on how big the line will get 6692 now,I bet it gets up to 10000

9411 out of 12006 and counting lol
    edited May 2013
    I would have rigged it so only players with subscriptions would be able to log on. for at least the first 24 hours after expansion launch.this is coming from someone who is a free player
  • defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would have rigged it so only players with subscriptions would be able to log on. for at least the first 24 hours after expansion launch.this is coming from someone who is a free player

Just because I don't have a subscription, I am also a PAYING customer as I pay as I go when I want something. Is my money somehow less valuable? Sorry, horrible idea.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • jake477jake477 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its too late, i'll log on tomorrow, i have to earn a living i hope my hard earned cash will get me in after work.

Thanks for the little bit play cryptic....

sort of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"