test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank You!

cloudinfinitycloudinfinity Member Posts: 59 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Well Done, Cryptic! Legacy of Romulus looks wonderful. I'm sure you guys will fix any bugs that might start popping up -- but before that happens, I wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you put into making our experience even better!
Post edited by cloudinfinity on

Comments

• sovakofvulcansovakofvulcan Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jolan tru...

And "Job Well Done" to all the developers, testers, art people, story people, etc...(any one I left out)...

I'm sure we will all see the small bugs that creep up of the next couple of days worked out in due course...

Again well done...you earned yourself a chocolate bar...and a vacation:D
    Admiral Jisil T'ror
    Admiral Sovak
    “Does anyone remember when we used to be explorers...”
  • doxic1doxic1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Most of the missions I've done so far are brilliant. Bravo to everyone who has been involved with development!
  • pyryckpyryck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to echo the good sentiments towards Cryptic for doing such a fantastic job putting this all together for we Romulan fans to enjoy!
  • trokkartrokkar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well Done, Cryptic! Legacy of Romulus looks wonderful. I'm sure you guys will fix any bugs that might start popping up -- but before that happens, I wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you put into making our experience even better!

^This, I concur
  • elemberq333elemberq333 Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I loved it, totally loved it! I was able to get my Romulan toon to level 10 and could not decide on what ship to choose so I logged out for dinner to think about it and now I notice they are down for emergency maintenance.

I did have a problem that when I had the DX11 thing enabled that all the faces on my Bridge crew were jet black, so black I could not even seen any definition what so ever. However once I set it back to DX9 that part was fine and I am sure they will get that fixed so no worries there...

There was slow loads between all areas with "server not responding" messages but that's pretty much to be expected on the launch of a new expansion for any popular MMO and as long as I was patient I was always able to load and get to the next part of the story.

The story was fantastic, some of the voice acting could have been better but there was a lot more of it then previous STO missions and some of it was quite good.

I got my free char slot too so I got no real complaints other then now that I am finished dinner I would like to log back in and choose my level 10 ship or maybe buy one instead...