Crash goes the sever

randolf2randolf2 Member Posts: 205 Arc User
I was in the middle of creating a new Romulan! Aren't launch days a blast? lol
Empress Sela, was assimulated by the Borg drone named Tasa Yar! :eek:
Post edited by randolf2 on

Comments

• randolf2randolf2 Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Borg just assimilated Cryptic studios!
    Empress Sela, was assimulated by the Borg drone named Tasa Yar! :eek:
  • asindar1asindar1 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server didn't crash - it was taken down for emergency maintenance. Will be back in about 1.5 hours.
  • delerouxdeleroux Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    randolf2 wrote: »
    The Borg just assimilated Cryptic studios!

Good, maybe it'll be an improvement.
  • kirkson2kirkson2 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    about 15 minutes ago they said they were gonna bring down servers for 1 hr 1/2...patience it launch day :D
    Klingons smell worse than wookies:D
  • xblade7703xblade7703 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hate to be the barer of bad news but it seems the borg may have assimilated ur brain also. plz not any msgs next time before claiming the server is crashing.

if u still lost it was brought down for mx 1.5 hours expected. hope that helps make ur day a bit brighter.
  • w3hw3h Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually, Cryptic has been assimilated for a while. The Borg just brought the servers down to upgrade. Upgrade is imminent, resistance is futile.
  • delerious23delerious23 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On launch day dont ever plan on playing immediately instead try login in once, check the forums, then go do something else for a couple hours then come back. If u like the forums then make one to RP with others, maybe start a thread on funniest in game pics or maybe just funny pics u have seen. Crying doesn't help. Also Imagine how the Devs feel at this moment, there are literally MILLIONS of ppl screaming at them in a way. That is some intense pressure. Im sure those guys would love to chill and play the game or just have a beer. Me i just came from hookin up my original NES and im rockin old school while jamming to music. See You Guys in a hour or so, till then have a beer or smoke or yoga.:D
  • rancidzombie1701rancidzombie1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If the Borg had assimilated Cryptic studious, it would be an improvement since one of the major things the borg would do is bring in some new server hardware :D