test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starter Pak NOT in Bundle tab or available at Ship Vendor

trenttylertrenttyler Member Posts: 110 Arc User
Title says it all, i dont see any of the Starter Pak on my one acct, and from Zone chat, im not the only one.
Post edited by trenttyler on

Comments

• alarikunalarikun Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trenttyler wrote: »
    Title says it all, i dont see any of the Starter Pak on my one acct, and from Zone chat, im not the only one.

Click "Edit Your Avatar" next to the LoR Banner on the forum here. See if you have the option to change your title to "Survivor of Romulus." If not, you never actually bought the Starter Pack. If so, you're having a real issue.
    Original Join Date: January 2010
    Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
    Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
  • trenttylertrenttyler Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant change my title, but in my acct for STO it shows the starter pak as purchased and "you can still UPGRADE to Legacy pak", i know i was billed for it, even have the confirmation email from Cryptic/PWE
  • bwleon7bwleon7 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the Legacy Pack and am having the same issue. Nothing is showing up in my bundles tab but when I got to the website I get a thank you for supporting STO where it used to say buy.
    Dr. Miranda Jones: I understand, Mr. Spock. The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
    Mr. Spock: And the ways our differences combine, to create meaning and beauty.

-Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? (1968)
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Right after you purchased the Pack you should have received another email with a Link in it that you had to click on. That Link would have tied the Pack to your account. That would be the first place I would look - as other have also found that to fix the problem.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wasn't able to unlock the pack till I got to the CITIZEN #1 Level.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • bwleon7bwleon7 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thecosmic1 is right. After you bought the pack you should have got an email with a link you have to click on to activate the pack.
    Dr. Miranda Jones: I understand, Mr. Spock. The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
    Mr. Spock: And the ways our differences combine, to create meaning and beauty.

-Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? (1968)
  • admiralgillisadmiralgillis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you were logged in when you bought the starter pack, linking it to your account was not necessary. If it's showing as active in his account profile, then the issue isn't that he needs to link it to his account, as it already is.
  • kyrtmalthornkyrtmalthorn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My starter pack isn't showing up either. The only email I got after purchasing the starter pack was from PayPal saying I'd been billed $19.99. So uh... what now?
  • cannydogcannydog Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My Starter Pack was right where they said it would be... At the very top even. But "claiming it" just fills your inventory with stuff you can't really use yet. I suppose what some of you are worried about is that you want to roll a Remen Character (exactly what I did). And if so I don't know what to say. Except that it's probably part of why the Account Server is so messed up atm.

You should be happy you can even play. Those of us who got randomly disconnected now cannot reconnect (at least to the point where we can retrieve a list of characters - which is an indication the Account Server is FUBAR). I'd much rather be swimming in lag than I would staring at the log in screen for the next few hours.
  • kyrtmalthornkyrtmalthorn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cannydog wrote: »
    My Starter Pack was right where they said it would be... At the very top even. But "claiming it" just fills your inventory with stuff you can't really use yet. I suppose what some of you are worried about is that you want to roll a Remen Character (exactly what I did).

For the record, I have claimed things on the C-store before. I know where to look. It's NOT THERE.

And I bought the Remans as soon as I logged on with another character. Went and made the character. Playing it now, when it occurred to me I paid for the T'Varo light warbird, which is Tier 1.

That's when I found this thread.
  • ehlimehlim Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine worked...
    I bought a starter pack from steam. They gave me a key, I went to my perfect world account and clicked on "redeem key". And it was done.
    I was then able to claim the pack from the "bundle" section, in game. Everything fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sirsinjinsirsinjin Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same issue. I have a ticket open on it with support now. My credit card says I was charged, but no bundle in the store and no title in the forum. Just waiting on an update.
  • ehlimehlim Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sirsinjin wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue. I have a ticket open on it with support now. My credit card says I was charged, but no bundle in the store and no title in the forum. Just waiting on an update.

O.o

Dude, I see your title in the forum. Are you sure you couldn't claim the contents of the pack?

:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]