test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Steam - Legacy Pack

rybaksixrybaksix Member Posts: 193 Arc User
http://store.steampowered.com/app/237680/

I don't know if U guys seen this already... I got the Legacy Pack as soon as it was available, I feel ripped of now.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• conundrumnsaconundrumnsa Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ummm...It's the same price. The 22% off is off the rasied price next month.
  • denizenvidenizenvi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, don't feel bad. The '22% off' is off of the HIGHER price the legacy pack will be next week. So with the steam sale, it's the same price the pack is currently elsewhere.
    Take a look at my Foundry missions!

Conjoined
    , Re-emergence, and . . .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • admiraldeathladmiraldeathl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why do you feel Ripped off? Its the same price as its always been. $125
  • rybaksixrybaksix Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Current price on Steam: ?87.99.

Price I paid for it the day it became available: ?106.57

Not the same price at all guys.
  • meeheemeehee Member Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    Why do you feel Ripped off? Its the same price as its always been. $125

I feel ripped off because buying the legacy pack through the official site cost me ?105 thanks to them doing a crappy Euro conversion rate, on steam it would have cost me ?87.99 which is ?17 cheaper (which in american money is $26)... Also the price on steam for me is pretty much a direct conversion of usd to uk pounds

In short I WAS RIPPED OFF !!!! FACT !!!!!!

I doubt PWE will try to make any sort of amends, they have my money... and we all know how greedy they are !!!!!

EDIT: LOL PWE hates the UK pound so much that it displays a ? mark for our pound symbol....
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Learn to read. Steam clearly states the sales price is $124.99

LoR Steam Sale

It shows in local currency, so for us here in the Uk it is 87.99, which is cheaper than we bought it for.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • mikeward1701mikeward1701 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    meehee wrote: »
    I feel ripped off because buying the legacy pack through the official site cost me ?105 thanks to them doing a crappy Euro conversion rate, on steam it would have cost me ?87.99 which is ?17 cheaper (which in american money is $26)... Also the price on steam for me is pretty much a direct conversion of usd to uk pounds

In short I WAS RIPPED OFF !!!! FACT !!!!!!

I doubt PWE will try to make any sort of amends, they have my money... and we all know how greedy they are !!!!!

EDIT: LOL PWE hates the UK pound so much that it displays a ? mark for our pound symbol....

Same here! :(

Paid ?105 for Legacy Pack on Friday, and was forced to perform a Euro conversion.

Saw this today and I was furious. All the excitement I had for LoR vanished. :(
    Fleet Admiral Ward
    Commander, Starfleet Corps of Engineers • 7th Fleet
    Commanding Officer, U.S.S. HEART OF OAK • NX-1759-B • Odyssey class Star Cruiser ( Lexington Tactical Configuration)
    )
    (Steam - feel free to follow/friend me : )
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know what you're talking about it... It says 119,99 Euro for me. That's a great deal more expensive. About 155 USD. (Then again, since Cryptic tends to not include taxes in their listed prices, and Steam does, I suppose it evens out a little. 21%.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
    edited May 2013
    I wonder why you guys are seeing two different prices and which one is right.

Friend, England uses GBP and Europe uses Euro as currency, conversion rates are different - That is why.

It still is totally mismatched anyway.
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, cause he's seeing a price in Euroes. Cause of localization in steam showing you the price in the currency of whatever country you live in. I didn't realize it at the time, thought he was talking about a dollar price on Steam he'd converted to Pounds/Euroes himself, and misread.

Now the big question is, why are you getting defensive about it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
    edited May 2013
    He can see the price in Euro. That means he is not in the UK.
  • wazzagiowwazzagiow Member Posts: 769 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah that's a lot less than what I paid direct the other day that's crazy. seriously how are steam able to sell it cheaper than cryptic could sell it to me!?!?!? makes absolutely no sense what so ever!!!

105.22p vs 87.99p GBP why is there such a huge difference cryptic??
  • mikeward1701mikeward1701 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://www.steamprices.com/uk/dlc/237680/star-trek-online-legacy-pack

Change the URL/use the options on the page to see the UK GBP, USD, and EUR prices, and see the difference.
    Fleet Admiral Ward
    Commander, Starfleet Corps of Engineers • 7th Fleet
    Commanding Officer, U.S.S. HEART OF OAK • NX-1759-B • Odyssey class Star Cruiser ( Lexington Tactical Configuration)
    )
    (Steam - feel free to follow/friend me : )