test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patching Problems

batdacebatdace Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Romulan Discussion
My launcher keeps restarting the patch at about 50%. Any advice on how to deal with this?
Post edited by batdace on

Comments

• Options
    melkelzedekmelkelzedek Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My game patched fine but I cannot log in it gives me "unable to login in for unknown reason" when it is trying to load the list of characters.... I bet I could guess a reason... but what the heck I want to play.
  • Options
    kevinbbxxkevinbbxx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im getting to character selection and i cant login for unknown reason. WOW
  • Options
    tiger681tiger681 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Finally got done doing the update that took beyond eternity to do and I can't even log in to the damn game. What a fail what a really really really fail way to start an expansion!
  • Options
    predator804predator804 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah im having the same issues, cant log in due to unknown issues
  • Options
    modmike1981modmike1981 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah same here cant login for an unkown reason :mad:
    and after over 2 hours of trying to download patch :mad:
  • Options
    aljasvipaljasvip Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, maybe there'll be a solution tomorrow :(
  • Options
    brle1950brle1950 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here, at least they dont hide the fact that they run this game on a toaster and dont know why people cant log in despite using the best toaster from walmart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aidydt861aidydt861 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have finally completed the longest patch ever... now it will not lauch, I have restarted my computer 5xs and still will not work.
  • Options
    jaysvaultjaysvault Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "login failed for unknown reason" after a slow first half patch

2 for 2 of my systems only took 25 mins for the first half then 10 mins for the second...
    I calculated my patch time and it ended up speeding up alot after i hit about 40% -/+, it was only doing <1mb every 2 mins and at that rate it should have been 6 hours minimum with the kb i had left.
    (my notebook was patching at the same time and it was the same thing 40% done then it got a speed boost)

So maybe if some of you for now try to just hang in there until the half way point then the patching will speed up for you.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:confused: ---............--> But after patch I cannot get in on ether system I'm a gold member and have tried 5 times each system now to log in but I'm getting the notorious -> "login failed for unknown reason" <- ! please help cryptic ! log in in should be first priority before any other issue it would seem. I even got all my duty officers and Energy Credits/rare,common commodities/prisoners/Colonist/Dilithium/consoles/weapons & everything else all ready to move to my Science Klingon allied romulan this is soo said after spending all knight getting ready for this expansion
  • Options
    cowboycowboycowboycowboy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i keep getting a error 36 when trying to do the patch . and one know why that is
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited April 2014
    i keep getting a error 36 when trying to do the patch . and one know why that is

google sto error 36 its come up before and seems to be a huge pita
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i Keep Getting A Error 36 When Trying To Do The Patch . And One Know Why That Is

Don't Necro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    collossustitancollossustitan Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    with me, the new season 9 update makes the received MB go up, but the pATCHED MB does go up as well, Cryptic, or Arc need to get this problem fixed:mad: