test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What just happened?

section31agent#8506 section31agent Member Posts: 665 Arc User
My launcher had downloaded 98.6% of the patch... I go and get a glass of water and then see it is gone and back to patching at .01% . What gives?
Post edited by section31agent#8506 on

Comments

• Options
    erraberrab Member Posts: 1,428 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That bites,

I hope all the patching issues are dealt with by the time I'm trying to get on ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    purlenutsackpurlenutsack Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's just reconnecting to download the rest of the file - you don't lose what you've download. And we're all having the same problem. It's slow right now because lots of people are trying to patch at the same time.
  • Options
    vinthebutchervinthebutcher Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing happened to me, don't think I was that complete, only had 128mb when it did it, and I still have 128mb left.
    Change your timezone here.
    SEGA
    Nov. 2009
    yes, my avatar is my tattoo
  • Options
    vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I hit 100 % a new patch started at 149 mb, now at 8% looking at an all-nighter
  • Options
    milner62milner62 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had 200MB and it crashed on me twice and restarted and now im up to 16.7% of the remaining 128MB left.

You'd think this would get on my nerves but I didnt get upset with this slow download till I found out that life time and gold members including ex gold members will not be getting their romulan faction character slot due to a bug and it will hopefully be patched in the next patch but theres no guarantee that it will be in the next patch nor when the next patch will be.
  • Options
    axellightningaxellightning Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine was at about 50% on a patch of 5GB. Now its on another patch of 3GB at 44% :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]